Climbing the Anal Ladder

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
adventureCover

Climbing the Anal Ladder

Post by adventureCover » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:34 pm

Hey peeps, hows it going? Guess what I finally joined, after enough time lurking around I decided to become a member and share my ideas/adventures. Maybe you guys can help an anal beginner become the Anal Master like some of you that bang your wives anally daily. You guys are my idols. Anyways this post is to share, one of my anal experiences so far with my fiance.

She is an extremely cute 4 ft 10 in pale and beautiful woman in her mid 20s with a butt that, is not that big, but is proportionally bigger with her slim figure. When we first met and dated, we had an impressive amount of PIV. To this day I had not met a girl this young who had control over her kegels and would obliterate my dick everytime I fucked her brains out. I've had some partners that would only do this while at the end, reaching climax, but her, Jesus, its tight from the beggining and tigher as time progressed, fuck me. That had been the main reason I didnt have the chance to fuck her ass, that, and the fact that she was so not into anal. She said it felt like shitting backwards and pain. I was like, "hey! No no! Anal does not yield pain!". Yet she was always refused to try, until...

I started to hack into her mind like, telling her how her ass looks so good, or how I'd like to cut that cake apart, or during sex I'd fuck her doggy and put my thump in the sphincter. Rubbing slowly, prodding, making her acknoledge what I was doing to her. "You're rubbing my ass while you fuck me".

Then I bought some butt plugs and vibrators to spice things up. I bought some anal vibrating beads that can be quite big, and in one of our foreplay sessions, she took the whole thing! I pressed the vibrator on, and she orgasmed while I was fucking her pussy and her ass was stuffed with a vibrator. All these sessions were tough guys! Like I really wanted to ravage that ass and make it mine, and I figured that her past relationships had left her with a bad taste for anal. You know, young guys who just like to stick it in and such. Anyways, last sessions I started being more agressive with eating her ass, and explaining who esquisite would be to use her asshole. How nice it be for me to stretch with my cock, you know all pre-meditated comments towards the ultimate prize, and I think that made her wet in many occasions that, while fucking her pussy, id put her in doggy and pull out, and start rimming her ass, tongue fucking it slowly so she feel the intimacy that my tongue could make her feel.

Perhaps the 3rd or 4th session, we did the same gimmick, PIV slow, fast, slow deep and pullout to tongue her ass. I did this maybe 3 times until the 4th I noticed guys. Her ass was so relaxed, I stuck my tongue deeper and thats when instead of the usual anal moans, she gave slow "woahh", " oh my god".

"How does it feel baby? ", while spanking that ass in fully fledged doggy
"Full but good"
"Try to relax so I can get deeper"
"oh my gooood, woaaaah", again, deeper, and slower, in and out and then tongue fucking her in certain rythms, that she orgasmed right there, he pussy queefing from the anal orgasm and her ass fully gape. Thats when I got rock hard and started prodding into that ass with my cock.

First attempt, slow, had some resistance. Repeat.
Pull out , rim her up like before, stretching that ass with my tongue even more, and the gape was bigger.
Dick still rock hard....inside... slowly and kept it there a bit. All while she was groaning and moaning slowly, but it was a relaxing long moaning. I moved her a little while still in doggy.

My dick was starting to cool off because we werent moving, but that was ok, her ass had grabbed me so tight, it was embedded in her. The good thing about my boners is that sometimes i get limped because I get distracted, (this time, how much time was taking for her to feel ok with it inside), but after a few looks at her feet, the sight how she was or how I had achieved putting my pee pee in this beautiful, wonderful cute girl, i regained my full erection inside her, and she felt the change. again she gave the "omggggg woaaaah", and thats when I started pumping her more on doggy. I had never guided someone into anal doggy, now I did it, I felt the xbox achievement message appeared while I was pumping her more and more, with more force, into that little tight pink butthole.

She was tired, so we went prone bone anal, kept going for about 10 minutes, pulling out fully and in, like maybe 3 times, and each time that ass became TIGHTER! and BANG, I unleashed all my semen in her colon.
We cleaned up and grabbed dinner, while discussing what had happened.

"Wow you pounded that ass so much!", she told me, I was like
"Yeah! you took it like a champ mylove"
"I did! I am amazed too! It didn't hurt at all"
"I know, I love it that youre my anal queen"
she giggles and tells me to shut up.
"Did you liked being my anal queen today?"
"I loved it baby it was amazing"

So there it is fellows, all fucking hard work. Been working on this almost 6 months but I knew steady work and dedication would pay off. Currently we are thinking on doing a OF to pay for our wedding lmao but I think that's far away. For now, working up the anal ladder and expanding our anal pallate is our main priority.

Love you guys, love this forum. Stay safe and stay rear.
:D

Backdoorlover

Re: Climbing the Anal Ladder

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:39 am

That is doing what had been told here so many times: patience and making her trust you are the main ingredients for good anal sex.

Keep on this path, don’t loose your patience, and in time you guys will have a lot of amazing assfucks on top of the amazing pussy fucks.

Seems to me this girl with not easily agree on anal only, and that’s perfectly fine. Focus on having regular anal sex with her.
Last edited by Backdoorlover on Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:38 pm

@adventureCover welcome to the group. I remember well how awesome it was to penetrate her ass after more than three decades of PIV and oral sex only.

As another member says “anal is a journey, not a race”. You wisely followed this advice and succeeded. After years of anal only, both of us continue to learn how to make the experience even better. It’s a continuous learning and improvement process, in my opinion.

My wife was sold the first time she experienced anal orgasm which initially happened with a toy. Than opened her mind, and her ass, after swearing my thick cock would never penetrate her ass. For her, it was all about the anal orgasms as she rarely orgasmed during PIV sex. She experienced clitoral orgasms but those are nothing compared to what she experiences during anal orgasm.

Well done my friend. Now it’s time to focus on being an even better anal lover. Practice makes perfect and I can’t think of anything more fun than practicing anal sex. Welcome.

adventureCover

Post by adventureCover » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:47 am

Hi everyone and thank you for your kind comments. I try my hardest to satisfy her and also my anal cravings.
However quick update:

After that beautiful night with anal, our sex life has taken a toll for these last few weeks. One thing she did mentioned after that anaka night is that her bowel movement were more frequent, but all went to normal the next few days.

Our sex life has declined due to the routine of our life and also we may think her meds might be fucking with her libido, and that what got us a little weird among ourselves.

There was this time we were really horny, and we had a little bondage involved, I made her cum like 2 times before I started penetration. However after those 2 orgasms, her vagina was so relaxed that I didn't have that nice grip at the begining, so my boner was soon lost. Then all of the sudden she tells me she is not horny anymore and she would like to stop.

I was a little frustrated, not gonna lie, as having blue balls for me is a death sentence. I asked if we could do anal, like only to try the tip and she said no, so I asked her if she blow me or jack me off. After she returned from the bathroom, she told me she was sleepy and wanted to go to bed.

If I was already frustrated, lol I got a little mad. So we had a talk about how is not cool to leave me unsatisfied when I do so diligently to have her satisfied.

We agreed on that she could do blow jobs or jack me off if she had lost her libido, so she could me finish. However after another session with the same outcome, I just let it go but she did notice my frustration.

Right now we are in a "we're good" stance, after a an incident we had that doesn't have anything to do with the bed problem. We gonna see how it goes, I think theres peaks and valleys, and right now we are in a valley.

After a talk with her therapist, they decided to change her medication but will take into effect next month , so I think patience and self control is my motto to see if anything changes for the good of our sex life.

Not gonna lie that it is a little frustrating and it's hard not to rant really childish about this, but any of you men can understand where I come from?

I think sex should be a priority for each other's partner but who knows, drop me your grain of thought in a comment.

I do have to say that I had a previous partner that she was definitely not into anal before we met, and I showed her that art of anal. After our first time, she was hooked, to the point that (we were long distance), when she visited me for a month, 25/30 days were pure anal, and this happened in a span of year and half where she traveled to me every 3 months. For her, having me finish and her with a orgasm was the rule, even if we had an argument

So I do see that difference here in sex life, and sex thought on relationships..

Drop a comment people don't be shy ! I'd like to hear your opinions!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:02 am

What I read is kind of alarming to me. I think her retrait isn’t very mature. Almost seems like your joy isn’t all that important to her, which I consider a huge red flag.

But if meds are this intervening, seems she has some serious issues in her life. Maybe those issues needs to be addressed first before you can go on in a satisfacory way for the both of you.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥