We are getting into a new experience.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Backdoorlover

We are getting into a new experience.

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:18 pm

There’s something happening which is kinda interesting.

A few days back I’ve tried something new while fucking my girlfriends asshole. I tried putting my thumb up her ass while my cock was in. At the start is was more like pulling her spincter, but she reacted really good to it. She moaned very intense and told me right away it felt special and made her super horny.

So I experimented with sticking in my indexfinger, next to my cock and she absolutely loved it. Then she suggested trying the plug, together with my cock, but that didn’t work at all, I guess mainly due to the shape if the plug.

Anyway, yesterday I tried it again, first I streched her sprincter with my thumb and later I shoved my indexfinger in, next to my cock. This time I kept going and she started playing with her clit. Which resulted in a huge orgasm for her.

This is making us curious. Cause this kinda proves she would like double anal. I have this dildo which is meant to attach to my cock, so I can double penetrate her. Ass and pussy. We’ve tried it, but it didn’t do that much to her, cause pussy penetration isn’t doing much for her anymore.

So I will try using that dildo to penetrate her asshole with two cocks. The dildo is only about 2 cms thick (less then an inch) but it will make a solid point if she enjoys it. To us it seems that she gets off on the streching of her spincter. Something she isn’t used to anymore, cause she takes my cock up her ass effordly. Even dry.

I think this is interresting, cause lately I see several women promote double anal fucks. We are not into sex with others and threesome. But it opens possibilities in our own sexlife.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AbbiTur05

Re: We are getting into a new experience.

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:36 pm

Wow it sounds like your girlfriend would enjoy double anal. It could be a sensitive conversation for both of you to have. I love double anal. My boyfriend and I are lucky to have 2 other couples who are big fans of anal sex. We progressed together to experiment with double anal and we never looked back!! Of course for many people, introducing another person or couple into their sex life is a no,no! Hope your girlfriend finds what is best for her and enjoys experiencing double anal.

Backdoorlover

Re: We are getting into a new experience.

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:22 am

Yes we are like that. An extra person is a big no. But there are other ways for us to achieve that experience with just the two of us.

We are the kind who consider our anal sex as something almost sacred between us. Has everything to do with bad past experiences. So we did have the converstation, just to let eachother know there will only be the two of us having sex with eachother. 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥