Throbbing, Aching Ass

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Lady

Throbbing, Aching Ass

Post by Lady » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:28 am

Curious as to what my fellow ladies have to say about this...

Has anyone experienced like.. Throbbing in their asshole, deep in there, when being turned on since getting more into anal? I've noticed when I'm around that my ass starts to literally ache for a hard pounding. It's much more of an intense reaction than my pussy gives. This past weekend my spouse and I fucked every day, most sessions my ass was involved, and since then I have been absolutely aching for my ass to be filled.

Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? What the hell do I do lol.

Spiller2006

Re: Throbbing, Aching Ass

Post by Spiller2006 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:11 pm

Check if your getting wet from your ass and pussy dated a couple girls who got wet naturally from their ass when turned on.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 am

Spiller2006 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:11 pm
Check if your getting wet from your ass and pussy dated a couple girls who got wet naturally from their ass when turned on.

My wife’s rectum gets wet when stimulated. It’s an opaque, white, mucous like substance. I’ve seen others refer to it as “ass jelly”. We’ve had anal sessions where I pull the plug from her ass and start to penetrate her hole with no saliva or lube. We call it a “dance” and I very slowly push into her with shallow strokes. When I move past her second sphincter, my cock picks up some of the jelly making subsequent thrusts easier as more of my cock is lubricated with each thrust. Once all the way in, I can pound away with no lube or saliva. She gets really turned on by the initial dry penetration. Once in a while she squirts during the initial dry thrusts which ends the dry penetration when the squirt drips down onto my cock and her asshole with her in the missionary position.

Sometimes our anal play involves 69 with her on top as I lick her pussy and fuck her ass with a thick glass or silicone dildo. On several occasions when I pull the dildo out of her ass, a glob of this jelly will leak from her ass into my mouth. It doesn’t really have a taste to it and I’m still alive. I’m actually turned on by it. As everyone on this forum already knows, anal is so much different, and better, than vaginal penetration.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:29 am

My wife became 'self lubricating' I generally just use spit to start and once we are going I don't need to re apply as her ass produces enough lube, just like her pussy does. This wasn't always the case. I guess there is a reason people 'ache' for a good pounding. :D

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 am
Spiller2006 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:11 pm

My wife’s rectum gets wet when stimulated. It’s an opaque, white, mucous like substance. I’ve seen others refer to it as “ass jelly”. We’ve had anal sessions where I pull the plug from her ass and start to penetrate her hole with no saliva or lube. We call it a “dance” and I very slowly push into her with shallow strokes. When I move past her second sphincter, my cock picks up some of the jelly making subsequent thrusts easier as more of my cock is lubricated with each thrust. Once all the way in, I can pound away with no lube or saliva. She gets really turned on by the initial dry penetration. Once in a while she squirts during the initial dry thrusts which ends the dry penetration when the squirt drips down onto my cock and her asshole with her in the missionary position.

Sometimes our anal play involves 69 with her on top as I lick her pussy and fuck her ass with a thick glass or silicone dildo. On several occasions when I pull the dildo out of her ass, a glob of this jelly will leak from her ass into my mouth. It doesn’t really have a taste to it and I’m still alive. I’m actually turned on by it. As everyone on this forum already knows, anal is so much different, and better, than vaginal penetration.

That’s the exact thing I’m talking about but 1 of them would have it outside just leaking out her asshole this white jelly/creamy looking substance.

This girl was Pakistanie watching that just leak out as I was fucking her pussy was very handy when I twitched holes. But probably was the hottest moment of my life, was that moment. The intensity of that whole moment was always be with me.

That being said the other girl didn’t leak but she created an abnormal amount once she started. To the point where you would forget your fucking her ass 😂. Pussy leaked clear but that ass was milky as fuck. Weirdly not as hot though. But it was still good. I would just like to understand how they do it. And if it can be encouraged for the ones that can’t do it. I wonder.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 pm

@Spiller2006 I think it just depends on the woman. My wife is really turned on by anal, so I’m guessing this has a lot to do with her producing moisture in her ass. She doesn’t squirt as much as she did when we first started anal. She was like a fountain but only squirts occasionally now. I
Guess some women are gifted with a wet and slimy rectum like the women you’ve had anal with.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 pm
@Spiller2006 I think it just depends on the woman. My wife is really turned on by anal, so I’m guessing this has a lot to do with her producing moisture in her ass. She doesn’t squirt as much as she did when we first started anal. She was like a fountain but only squirts occasionally now. I
Guess some women are gifted with a wet and slimy rectum like the women you’ve had anal with.

Yeah that’s true but why have I only experienced it then otherwise all the women need lube. still very nice with lube though 😂