Update on my AO journey with my wife

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
NoVagAnal

Update on my AO journey with my wife

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed May 15, 2024 10:43 am

It's been a while since I posted, but some things have changed for the better and I wanted to share.

I had posted some rules my wife follows earlier. There are two rules that always get broken:

1. She wear dresses most days (she ends up wearing tights or something, practically in the winter time)
2. That we have anal every other day (this is more like every 3 days and too often even longer.

But the rest of the rules she has veen following, including being AO (of course) and cumming only once a month.

We used to have problems getting in. She was very good at taking a hard pounding once I was fully in and she got comfortable, but getting there used to take a long time, a lot of lube, and it was never guaranteed that she would be able to get comfortable enough to loosen up, so sometimes she really couldn't get into it.

Now she is so much better. I still have to go very slow to begin with, but it doesn't take long before she can relax and let me in, and it happens everytime now. We tired the no lube thing, but it was always way to dry, so now we just use a little lube as we both enjoy the friction. She has really got better at taking anal.

And now it's been well over a year and a half of absolutely no vaginal penetration, and before that it was only about twice a year. The other night after we had a session, as always she was very horny afterwards (part of our kink is denial for her, she never touches herself and I don't touch her either except for once a month when she gets to cum). She was making out with me and touching me, then she climbed on top of me and stared rubbing her pussy on the head of my cock. She hadn't cum that month yet so I allowed her to continue. She began pushing the head of my cock in her and I told her to be sure sure didn't push it in and she said she won't. One thing I noticed is how tight her pussy is now. Nothing has been in there for so long that even with just the tip of my cock going in I can already feel how incredibly tight she was. I told her she feels so tight and she asked if I wanted to do her pussy. I told her no way, that it's such a turn on for me to know she is this tight now and that I would never want to ruin that. She kept rubbing harder and harder but never pushed my cock in, in fact she even took the head out and just rubbed against it and once she started to cum she quickly jumped off me. Later I found out that she thought I would get mad because she came. I told her it was okay because she hadn't cum this month yet, but that I'm also glad she ruined it because that was it for this month. I told her maybe we should always ruin her monthly orgasm. In her typical fashion she didn't outright reject it, but didn't want to just accept it either. I think that's going to be a new thing for us.