Broke the news about going anal only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
pureanal

Broke the news about going anal only

Post by pureanal » Sun May 04, 2014 1:56 am

Last edited by pureanal on Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robert

Re: Broke the news about going AO

Post by Robert » Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 am

Wow.

I disagree with just about everything you say here. You can't make people go AO. What you want is a slave not a partner.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sun May 04, 2014 6:28 am

Be sure to keep us posted.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 am

If the two of you are both consensually in a relationship where one is dominant and the other submissive and both agree that the dominant one can make calls like this, then that's fine—it's not for everyone, but it's fine. In a "normal" relationship, however, springing such a thing on your partner and making it so one-sided is not so fine.

pureanal

Post by pureanal » Sun May 04, 2014 10:44 am

Last edited by pureanal on Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun May 04, 2014 11:19 am

Pureanal, you're right that nobody can truly know your relationship but your girlfriend and yourself. However, the impression you have given is that the decision to go AO is a command or decree and not something open to discussion. Reading your original post it appears that her wishes are of no importance, such as:
I explained to her that form here on out it's going to be all about my satisfaction.

I don't think anyone here is judgmental about lifestyle choices. But I do share Roberts concern for the apparent lack of concern, respect, and empathy for others.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Mon May 05, 2014 2:52 am

On my short time on here, certainly found people to be open, honest and understanding. Willing to listen and comment, never judge. Interesting to note the original posting have now gone?

I'd +1 the previous responses and say when I read the original, it did feel a little one sided. However, if that's the relationship they have and it's consensual, then best of luck.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Mon May 05, 2014 6:21 am

mcmoose wrote:On my short time on here, certainly found people to be open, honest and understanding. Willing to listen and comment, never judge. Interesting to note the original posting have now gone?

I'd +1 the previous responses and say when I read the original, it did feel a little one sided. However, if that's the relationship they have and it's consensual, then best of luck.

At first read it was a bit disturbing, however, I gather (as you also mentioned) that this is a lifestyle that they are both into. Years ago, I spent a considerable amount of time talking to a woman who was totally into this kind of lifestyle. She even referred to her husband as her master. The key to anything (within reason), is mutual consent-as long as that mutual consent also contains within it the opportunity and possibility for a change of mind and personal freedom. If that's the case, then I can only echo the words of Forrest Gump, "And that's all I got to say about that." :D

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon May 05, 2014 7:08 am

It is unfortunate that he choose to delete his comments as that indicates he no longer wishes to talk about the points raised in his original post. And sad because we'll never understand what the real situation is. I always feel it is worth defending your point of view if you believe in it strongly enough.

I understand he may have felt disappointed that he wasn't understood or perhaps misjudged, but what he may not realise is that the language he used to describe his relationship is shocking to hear to some people, and for many difficult to relate to.

It may well be the case that their "lifestyle" is entirely consensual, and there is nothing wrong with that. It was simply the tone that suggested otherwise, and I suspect that is how most people would read it.

CumInAssOnly

Post by CumInAssOnly » Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 am

It's unfortunate the poster deleted his posts, but it's within his rights to do so and we can't second-guess his reasons.

I see these forums as a way to promote mutual understanding. If something is shocking to me in what someone has posted, I really want to rush to understanding and not rush to judgment.

The OP may have had a dominant/submissive relationship, which to many people who don't have experience sounds nonconsensual, but is really just consensual in a different way. In fact I might guess that a sizable fraction of truly AO relationships would involve the dominant/submissive dynamic in some way. I think we would be kidding ourselves if we didn't recognize there is an aspect of power and dominance that comes from being a man and fucking a woman in the ass. Generally speaking women need to be convinced to even try anal, so only the more dominant men will be willing to go there.

Going farther, I think the dominant/submissive dynamic is a lot of what makes anal sex appealing. 50 Shades of Grey was a huge bestseller among women. It's not just men who are attracted to the dominant/submissive dynamic.