Progression to Anal Only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
marcus

Re: Progression to AO

Post by marcus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 am

How's it going urabus? I see in another discussion you talk about only having vaginal as a "quickie" in the mornings. To me that suggests that anal love-making has become the norm otherwise.

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 am

marcus wrote:How's it going urabus? I see in another discussion you talk about only having vaginal as a "quickie" in the mornings. To me that suggests that anal love-making has become the norm otherwise.

It's going well, thanks marcus. Sex is not happening as often as I want it, but when we do its always anal. It starts with vaginal then we move to anal. The time before last, she actually initiated the change from spooning to her on top and quickly grabbed my hand and guided it to her ass. Not long after that I pulled my cock out of her vagina and push it where we both wanted.

Everytime we talk about it either during or other times, I always give her encouragement. She is increasingly confident and knows deep down that anal sex is better. That same time I mentioned above, she had three anal orgasms and none vaginally. I am now concious to control her vaginal orgasms... Aiming to deny her of them and only allowing anal orgasms.

I also told her yesterday that whenever I'm in her vagaina I'm thinking/wishing I was in her ass and that the only way I manage to cum is imagining her ass. She was curious and more confident. :)

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:37 am

Are you still starting out with vaginal? Is that out of habit or at her request? Perhaps now with adequate foreplay you could start going straight to anal every so often and build up from there.

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi Marcus,

Yes, still starting out with vaginal. Its her request kind of like foreplay, but come to think of it I should be taking her mind off it by going into other foreplay activity, then moving to anal. I will do this next time.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:22 am

Hi Urabus. Ideally it should all be lead by her and at a pace she feels comfortable with. But I see no harm if you go straight to anal and not make a big deal of it. You could just say how excited you are and how much you'd been looking forward to anal, if she says anything. If she objects just go back to vaginal. Is she used to you taking the lead in most things?

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:25 am

Marcus,

She is naturaly submissive in almost all cases. Its part of her Japanese culture that will stay with her and my Dominant side keeps it in check. This makes it challenging though, because she is not proactive in suggestions in the sexual area.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 am

Then since she's unlikely to assert her wishes in this, and is possibly waiting for your approval, I'd say you should perhaps take charge of the situation. It is hard to tell with the more submissive type of personality, to what degree to take control. You still have to proceed with respect and be aware of more subtle signals. But the trouble is that with her being so passive you may not realise your dream of being AO unless you make the first move in the right direction.

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 pm

urabus wrote: I also told her yesterday that whenever I'm in her vagaina I'm thinking/wishing I was in her ass and that the only way I manage to cum is imagining her ass. She was curious and more confident. :)

Do you really mean that? I only ask as thats pretty much the reality now for me. I'd love to feel confident enough to say the same thing. It would almost be a relief to get it off my mind and share with her. But...she's not ready, and much more confident and assertive than your wife I think. I do often think how she might react though. Would it be positive or negative?

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Yeah. I have fairly good control, mind-wise. I could think of other things to push me over the edge, but almost everytime its related to anal sex.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 pm

urabus wrote:Yeah. I have fairly good control, mind-wise. I could think of other things to push me over the edge, but almost everytime its related to anal sex.

Well, why should you have to think of other things if its her arse that gets you off? It's absolutely the only thing that would work for me. Even when she gives me oral (normally just a prelude to sex) my thoughts are on her anus.