Finally ATM (ass to mouth)

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
taylork

Finally ATM (ass to mouth)

Post by taylork » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:40 pm

If anyone remembers i said before that a dream would be for my gf to suck me after we had sex (or during a break in anal) but that she only got as far as a little lick.

Well it finally happened!!!

I had asked a few times on and off but didn't want to force her or make her feel i was getting at her. But last week we had sex after she returned from a night out with her friends and i guess that the alchohol made her more relaxed and when i pulled out and asked her she went for it! It was awesome and felt like the perfect way to end it all. She's even said it was just hard to do it the first time which i guess means she'll do it again.

helen_k

Re: Finally ATM

Post by helen_k » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 pm

First, I am happy that you got something you really wanted and enjoyed it. I just want to ask a few questions; this is something that has been brought up in discussion in my relationship recently so it is relevant to me. How did your girlfriends find it? Was everything clean? Did she say if there was a bad taste? How did she feel about doing it?

From your side, why did you want her to do it and how important for you was it that she did?

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, congratulations! Having a girl loving ATM really opens the anal playing field. This is not mandatory, but I also really appreciate it :)

myttia

Post by myttia » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08 pm

It was a natural progression from us - oral is common in most sex acts, so no different for anyone in an AO relationship of course.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 am

myttia wrote:It was a natural progression from us - oral is common in most sex acts, so no different for anyone in an AO relationship of course.

Oral is common - yes - but that's something else. You can see why some people would be reluctant to do that for their partner.

I'm surprised that he wants it post intercourse - at that point I'm pretty spent and no longer interested in any other sexual activity.

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:02 pm

marcus wrote:
myttia wrote:It was a natural progression from us - oral is common in most sex acts, so no different for anyone in an AO relationship of course.

Oral is common - yes - but that's something else. You can see why some people would be reluctant to do that for their partner.

I'm surprised that he wants it post intercourse - at that point I'm pretty spent and no longer interested in any other sexual activity.

To cum in her mouth of course :) keep it from leaking out back there too, kinda handy sometimes!

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

myttia wrote:
marcus wrote:

To cum in her mouth of course :) keep it from leaking out back there too, kinda handy sometimes!

Oh, I was assuming he was getting sucked after cumming. I had previously no interest in this but now I think more about it I think it would be quite nice to be sucked lovingly in the post-coital bliss :)

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

It is something I also like : making her cum from her ass and then being finished by her mouth. I do prefer cumming in the mouth and be swallowed :twisted:

myttia

Post by myttia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:26 am

taylork wrote:i guess means she'll do it again.

..and? :)

taylork

Post by taylork » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm

myttia wrote:
taylork wrote:i guess means she'll do it again.

..and? :)

Yes myttia shes done it a couple more times now shes used to it.