Fading interest in vaginal sex

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
ashley666

Re: Fading interest in vaginal sex

Post by ashley666 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:28 am

:D I started with anal back i highschool as a way to keep from getting pregnant. I didnt want something the size of a basketball destroying my vajayjay. Ever since then and quite a few accidents in the beginning ive learned to master it and love anal. I have pretty much unless asked for by someone special stopped vaginal altogether. I love it and cant get enough. At 28 and 5'2" and 112lbs my fiancee loves it. Although he does request vaginal time to time but very rarely. I started plugging everyday starting small and only working to medium sized plugs. I dont want to over enlarge my tush. No fisting but i love when my fiancee hits my g-spot and doesnt slow down until i squirt. Hes my best friend and lover and maybe just maybe ill like the idea of having a baby. Butt for now lol ill take anal anyday over basketball size wrecks.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 am

Ashley he probably tries vaginal from time to time as like most guys he's been conditioned to think thats the proper place even though all his instincts tell him anal is way better. Then of course hes let down and goes back to anal for a long time just for the whole thing to repeat again. Don't worry i'm sure like with the other guys he'll move on and get over it and that interest will fade. But your right it is THE best way to avoid having a baby. My gf was so pleased to give up her birth control finally after years of it messing her up. Plus of course its 100% natural too which makes it even better. From what i understand of history it used to be the method most people used as lets face it most the time people don't want to have babies.

What's your g-spot?

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:39 pm

ashley666 wrote::D I started with anal back i highschool as a way to keep from getting pregnant. I didnt want something the size of a basketball destroying my vajayjay. Ever since then and quite a few accidents in the beginning ive learned to master it and love anal. I have pretty much unless asked for by someone special stopped vaginal altogether. I love it and cant get enough. At 28 and 5'2" and 112lbs my fiancee loves it. Although he does request vaginal time to time but very rarely. I started plugging everyday starting small and only working to medium sized plugs. I dont want to over enlarge my tush. No fisting but i love when my fiancee hits my g-spot and doesnt slow down until i squirt. Hes my best friend and lover and maybe just maybe ill like the idea of having a baby. Butt for now lol ill take anal anyday over basketball size wrecks.

You should consider adopting instead.