3 times in a row

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Robert

3 times in a row

Post by Robert » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 pm

I just had to share some of our recent success! The last 3 times my girlfriend and I had sex its been anal each time :D :D :D

And even better we've gone straight to anal. The routine in the last months had been mostly alternating, but at the weekend we finished off a great week mostly in bed (despite the great weather we've been having here). I admit I made the push/suggestion but she's been more than happy. The only downside is I know she felt just a bit tender monday morning. I hope we can overcome this in time as others here have claimed.

What a result. Best feeling in the world!

mardobolo

Re: 3 times in a row

Post by mardobolo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Congratulations! It's an inspiration to hear the success stories. What kind of suggestion did you make to her -- an anal only weekend, or something similar?

My wife used to get sore but it's getting much better for her. Honestly I don't know what has changed -- has she adapted to it in some way, or am I getting better/more careful? Her soreness and recovery are something I keep an eye on and ask her about. As you say the post-coital soreness seems to be lessening pretty quickly as we've been doing it more.

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks!

No, it was nothing planned it just turned out that way! Told her what I really wanted and bingo! :D

On the whole I'd say she doesn't suffer too much soreness and it does get better I think. Just that we had sex quite close together and it was lengthy and more than usually vigorous. Thinking about it after we should have stopped to apply some more lube as it dries out real fast in this heat.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:50 am

Thanks for sharing. If you can do anal 3 times, straight to anal, in succession, I'd say there probably isn't much of a barrier left. Tempting though it may be to continue this good run perhaps you should ensure that she gets the choice, or take turns? At least you'll then be sure what she prefers and if she's doing anal just to please you or the both of you.

Don't worry about soreness. You will find this lessens considerably, and if you get to be AO won't be a problem at all. In fact even if you don't go AO but still have frequent anal it shouldn't be a problem. The two of you will be able to enjoy just as much anal as you like, just as you could with vaginal. The only thing that may cause any discomfort or irritation is micro tears or fissures around the anus and inside the anal canal or rectum. But these aren't caused by anal but by difficult or large bowel movements and can happen to anyone. Even with this once in a while my wife and I have been able to continue our anal lovemaking as normal as long as be take it a little more gently.

That soreness she gets right now is due to an under utilised muscle, where the minute fibres that make up the muscle are breaking, and inflammation due to friction. Both the skin and muscle toughen up over time, and increased blood flow in the area caused by sex aids recovery anyway. Its a good thing anyway, as most people these days are far to sedentary, spending long periods in chairs and sex stimulates this region that is often deprived of blood flow.

One last thing - if you are using a water based lube such as KY I suggest ditching that. We use vaseline which doesn't dry out (being an oil) and will last as long as you both wish. It's also good for the skin as it traps moisture in the skin rather than drying out.

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am

marcus wrote:One last thing - if you are using a water based lube such as KY I suggest ditching that. We use vaseline which doesn't dry out (being an oil) and will last as long as you both wish. It's also good for the skin as it traps moisture in the skin rather than drying out.

Ah, this is very good information. In another thread I'd asked about what lubes do people use for anal. I can see how Vaseline would be a good choice. I never thought of it!

taylork

Post by taylork » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:42 pm

Great news.

When me and my gf were having that much anal she eventually stopped taking her birth control and we went anal only. Best decision for her ever as it never was good for her and she feels better off without taking it. Plus of course the sex improved and she got more interested than ever. Trust me she won't get sore very often once you start anal on a regular basis and she adapts as her body is meant to do.