Anal Only for 2 years: how it happened and what it's like

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
jbach

Anal Only for 2 years: how it happened and what it's like

Post by jbach » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:32 am

Just discovered this forum! Nice to see that there are others out there with similar sexual interests... I thought I'd share here how my wife and I transitioned to AO.

By my late 20s, I had changed from "Yuck, I would never do that" as a teenager to liking anal sex the most. Gladly, when I met my wife she was happy to engage in it with me. It became a regular activity soon after we started dating. Probably one out of every three times we had penetration sex it was anal. Anal sex continued to be a regular activity over the years. About 2 years ago, due to her having a yeast infection we skipped vaginal sex for several weeks to prevent re-infection, but we had plenty of anal. After the infection was cured I asked her to keep having anal sex only because I liked it so much. We haven't gone back to vaginal sex since then. It's been two years now and I think it's the best thing ever. At some point, perhaps a little less than a year into it, my wife stopped taking birth control pills as it had become pointless.

AO means for us that she receives anal but no vaginal penetration and she likes to give me blowjobs. I'm a lucky man. My wife isn't a horny person (low hormone levels) and doesn't climax from any kind of penetration. She likes sex, fortunately, because of the passion and how it makes her feel sexy and desired. We do anal about 2 to 3 times a week. We have occasionally done it 3 times on a single weekend, and daily on a few 1-week vacations. There have been no negative side effects whatsoever.

Because of the need for applying lube, relaxation time for her, and some clean-up afterwards, anal sex takes time and isn't very well suited for a quick romp. But that is a small price to pay for the added pleasure that comes from going AO.

Another point, perhaps not important to most people reading this forum: If you like anal sex as much as I do and you get interested in the swinging lifestyle (another 'lifestyle' we tried, but eventually abandoned) you will quickly feel like an outcast.

Elsewhere in this forum I remember reading a question about what guys like about AO. Someone else mentioned that it's the look of the open empty vagina. I'm in the same camp. I may add that when there is a dick or toy in the ass and the lady is turned on, the pussy looks very open and wet. A great position to enjoy the view: Cowgirl, girl on top like this:
http://sluttygirlproblems.com/wordpress ... girl-6.jpg

mardobolo

Re: AO for 2 years: how it happened and what it's like

Post by mardobolo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 am

Welcome to the board, and thanks for sharing your experience!

You are a lucky, lucky man to have a wife such as her. And I agree, anal isn't good for a "quickie" encounter, but that is a small price to pay. I know my wife really enjoys the slower, more sensual buildup as I prep her for anal.

Has your wife ever tried a strong vibrator to come with? My wife didn't orgasm through our first 10 years of marriage. Then I got her a Hitachi Magic Wand and that did the trick!

jbach

Post by jbach » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:43 am

mardobolo wrote: Has your wife ever tried a strong vibrator to come with? My wife didn't orgasm through our first 10 years of marriage. Then I got her a Hitachi Magic Wand and that did the trick!

She hasn't, and probably she won't feel like trying one. The tip of her clit is extremely sensitive and other vibrators have already caused her discomfort. I take care of her needs with my tongue and fingers before or after the anal action. Even though she is so sensitive, direct clit stimulation is apparently needed. The thought of her having an orgasm from anal penetration without further help, as discussed in the forum, is extremely arousing but I don't think that will work. Although we might give it another try with her going orgasmless for some time and see what happens.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 pm

jbach wrote: Because of the need for applying lube, relaxation time for her, and some clean-up afterwards, anal sex takes time and isn't very well suited for a quick romp. But that is a small price to pay for the added pleasure that comes from going AO.

I couldn't agree more. Though we've found as time has gone by that any extra time and effort has become minimal. It's a small inconvenience at worst, and I'd never trade being AO for anything.

I suspect many, many couples are like yourselves and have come to AO almost by accident and not necessarily seeking it. After a while you both begin to think "You know what? This is actually pretty good. We don't need to have vaginal sex."

And like many, your situation is also unique and personal. As long as both are happy, what can be wrong with that? There's no rule to say she has to have an orgasm during intercourse.