4 climaxes for her with anal.

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
urabus

4 climaxes for her with anal.

Post by urabus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:09 am

Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I have posted... due to her sex drive dropping off yet again.

Last week she initiated sex, vaginally. I didn't want to miss the chance even though it was vaginal. I reminded her how much we both enjoy anal and she then suggested she get on top so I can reach her anus with my fingers. I started to tease it and suggested and reminded her how much she would enjoy having her butt plug inside. We did that. She loved it. It felt better in her pussy due to the pressure and increased wetness oozing from inside her from the extra arousal.

Then I started to move the plug in and out. I barely moved my cock in her vagina. Then I took my cock out and just fucked her with the plug. Orgasm #1. I put my cock back in her vagina, started fucking it again, then held it and went back to fucking her with the plug. I took my cock out and kept fucking her with the plug alone. Orgasm #2.

"Time to get serious " I said. So I took the plug out and put my cock in the ultimate place. Soon after orgasm #3 happend and with her heightened arousal orgasm #4 came on with both of us letting go at the same time.

I am aiming for some consistency with this and hope it wont be too long till the next time.

marcus

Re: 4 climaxes for her with anal.

Post by marcus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:57 am

Hi Urabus, good to hear from you again.

You're making remarkable progress. She doesn't need much prompting to go for the anal stimulation, so it could be she's just shy about asking. But it does really look like its working for her! Your wife is very lucky in that she's particularly responsive to anal stimulation. And you're very lucky to have her. I wish my wife was the same, but it still after all these years requires a combination of clitoral and anal stimulation to get her to orgasm.

Perhaps you've hit on the right approach for her - starting out with minimal vaginal and the plug as a warm up before moving on to anal. If you repeat that often enough I'm sure you could then get to the point of skipping the vaginal stage completely. But whatever works for you...

mardobolo

Post by mardobolo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:48 am

urabus wrote:Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I have posted... due to her sex drive dropping off yet again.

Last week she initiated sex, vaginally. I didn't want to miss the chance even though it was vaginal. I reminded her how much we both enjoy anal and she then suggested she get on top so I can reach her anus with my fingers. I started to tease it and suggested and reminded her how much she would enjoy having her butt plug inside. We did that. She loved it. It felt better in her pussy due to the pressure and increased wetness oozing from inside her from the extra arousal.

Then I started to move the plug in and out. I barely moved my cock in her vagina. Then I took my cock out and just fucked her with the plug. Orgasm #1. I put my cock back in her vagina, started fucking it again, then held it and went back to fucking her with the plug. I took my cock out and kept fucking her with the plug alone. Orgasm #2.

"Time to get serious " I said. So I took the plug out and put my cock in the ultimate place. Soon after orgasm #3 happend and with her heightened arousal orgasm #4 came on with both of us letting go at the same time.

I am aiming for some consistency with this and hope it wont be too long till the next time.

This is similar to the pattern my wife and I have. She has two orgasms with a plug in and me fucking her vaginally (plus a vibrator on her clit). Then I take out the plug and fuck her ass -- still with the vibrator on her clit -- and she has another two orgasms.

She's taken to referring to the last two as "bonus orgasms". Basically it seems she has capacity for two in the front and two in the back, and combined together she can have four. But she can't have more than two in any one spot. I hope I'm explaining this well. I wonder if other women find their vaginal and anal orgasms differ in this way? I always assumed an orgasm is an orgasm, but for my wife they seem to draw from different reservoirs as it were.

The bonus orgasms become a nice incentive for her to want anal sex, and one of the reasons why now we have anal every time.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:58 pm

I've found that the plugs get my girlfriend "primed" so to speak. Though I don't like so much the feeling of being in her with that next door. What she also likes is if I tug on the plug repeatedly but not quite extracting it. She can get really turned on by that and is very relaxed after when I replace the plug with my cock. Still no orgasms with just anal though.

You should propose going AO to her now if it's working out so well.

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:41 pm

I certainly have suggested it. She is reluctant. For one reason the time before last she had some small tears due to the vigour of our fun. So I have reminded her we need to take it easy.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 am

I have no doubt you will get there sooner or later Urabus. It does sound as if with her high anal sensitivity, that she is definitely more anally inclined. You do have to be careful, as you realise, not to cause any injury which could cause any negative associations. Perhaps avoid anal again until she has healed, then in future concentrate on steadily stretching and relaxing her anus, even on days when you don't have sex. Some people have a naturally tighter muscle tone in the anal region, and these are more prone to fissures and breaks. It could also be a combination of you being somewhat thicker than average. What may help is if you do less thrusting, but instead insert yourself fully and "rock" or "grind" against her and get her to practice using her internal muscles while you are inside.

urabus

Post by urabus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks Marcus,

I'm very concious of that. We do a combination of that but she soon begs for deep and lengthy thrusing. As we dont have sex often, there's time to heal. Regardless of that, I don't want any discomfort so I always stay concious of applying more lube.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 am

This is how its been for my gf. Anal has been amazing for her and changed sex for the better in so many ways.

Anyway, it must suck that your so close to going AO but she is having those problems. I hope she heals up soon so the two of you can get back on the road to AO as it looks like thats whats best for the both of you as i see it.

Also, from what i've heard regular anal is supposed to be good for strengthening the muscles and preventing those tears. I know my girlfriend has developed a much stronger anus thatn she had before.