Late Anal Sex Month

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
TheRockingRoll

Late Anal Sex Month

Post by TheRockingRoll » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:56 am

Back from holidays, I read in mid August that August was Anal Sex Month... I've never had an Anal Only Month, so I must have started thinking about it. Then, just at the last few days of the month, I had an unexpected career promotion that called for some celebration. My partner asked me what she could buy me as a present, and guess what?
I asked right out for an Anal Only September.
I assured her that it was just an experiment, that she could call it off anytime she wanted if she felt not confortable with that, and that in exchange I would satisfy her orally anytime she wanted. Before I could talk her some more into it, she agreed at once.
We actually started on August 31th, since it was a Sunday and we could have more time and be more relaxed at our house. The firs time was a little painful for her at the beginning, but it worked well in the end. Personal note: we have been living together for almost three years now, had anal sex for the first time in the very first months and it was the first time for her. She experienced a little pain in the first months, but then we solved that with a buttplug and some water based lube. Until our September, she could not orgasm from anal stimulation only, and I thought that maybe giving up vaginal sex for a month could help her in that aspect.
So, how is it working for us? It's a bit strange, even for me (I personally love anal sex over any other kind of sex, but like also the other two ways). She is naturally more trouble-free in the morning, so doing it on Sunday morning is starting to be a little ritual for us, but for the other working days we must use some form of internal cleansing (usually just a little water) in order to have sex in the evening. I'm finding a little strange the fact that we can't have sex just right out of the bat, since she must prepare herself and that requires a little time. Now we are about in the middle of our Anal Only September. We experimented more positions, some of them worked very well (mostly positions when she leans on her side) and she is getting closer and closer to coming just from anal stimulation. For now I generally stimulate her clit manually when I feel closer to coming, so that we can come together in the end. My partner tells me she is very satisfied about our sex and she even offered another week in October to make up for the days we are going to lose due to her period. She has a very strong flow, so using tampons would not be pratical (and besides that, she never used them), and I am afraid we haven't still solved that problem. Of course my partner can give me oral, but she get a little sore in her jaws after a while, so she unfortunately can't make it to a full oral intercourse.
As you can see, we are working hard to keep our September Anal Only... I hope we can make it!
Bye, TRR

mardobolo

Re: Late Anal Sex Month

Post by mardobolo » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:30 am

TheRockingRoll wrote:Back from holidays, I read in mid August that August was Anal Sex Month... I've never had an Anal Only Month, so I must have started thinking about it. Then, just at the last few days of the month, I had an unexpected career promotion that called for some celebration. My partner asked me what she could buy me as a present, and guess what?
I asked right out for an Anal Only September.

Now this is what they call "living the dream"! Nice job suggesting it to her. I will likely try the same soon -- just waiting for my boss to give me a promotion... :D

Can you say more about the internal cleansing that she does for evening sex? (This is an enema?) My wife and I don't do anything to clean her, and sometimes we have some mess. I'm curious what the process entails. I've seen the single-use enemas they sell at drugstores -- but it seems like you might want something you could refill with warm water. Also I'm curious how long before sex you do it, and how long it takes.

Thanks for sharing!

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Can you say more about the internal cleansing that she does for evening sex? (This is an enema?) My wife and I don't do anything to clean her, and sometimes we have some mess. I'm curious what the process entails. I've seen the single-use enemas they sell at drugstores -- but it seems like you might want something you could refill with warm water. Also I'm curious how long before sex you do it, and how long it takes.

A "true enema" would be an amount of water exceeding the rectum capacity, and so going upwards in the colon. According to many sources, it's advisable not to administer true enemas too often, certainly not as often as you might want want to have anal sex with your partner. So if you want to just rinse the rectum you can still use standard enema equipment, only with a lot less water (say, definitely less than half a liter, or a less than one pint if you're not familiar with metric measurements). The right equipment choice is very personal, and rectum measurements and capacity are highly personal, too. We use a normal enema nozzle connected to a funnel. The whole process may take up to 20 mins, more or less, and we generally have sex right after that, because we're too horny ;-)
Thanks for your question, TRR

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Are you wanting to comtinue indefintely if this month is a success?

And what's this I always hear about mess? We never have any problem of that kind so I often wonder when I hear people talk about it like its a normal part of anal.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Like your doing you can start with a month at a time which is how my girlfriend and me did it. I hear its the best way as nobody feels like they are under any kind of pressure to commit to anything. Then you can both relax and make the most of that time and easily come to realize how easy it can be to do full time. It was during this month that my girl started to enjoy it more and in later months got to see how it wasn't causing any harm like they say.
And don't worry those orgasms from anal stimulation alone will come but that takes longer and even now my girlfriend doesn't have them every time. When it finally happened it was such a surprise to my gf even if i'd secretly hoped for a long time. We never could get her to cum just from any kind of sex without stimulating her clit so it made her real happy to be able to just from intercourse.
We also don't have any problems with mess. Just pick the right times for sex and hopefully her body starts to adjust itself.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:09 am

Like your doing you can start with a month at a time which is how my girlfriend and me did it. I hear its the best way as nobody feels like they are under any kind of pressure to commit to anything. Then you can both relax and make the most of that time and easily come to realize how easy it can be to do full time. It was during this month that my girl started to enjoy it more and in later months got to see how it wasn't causing any harm like they say.

Apparently we are doing it the same way. My partner has already experienced that anal sex is not going to harm her in any way, so we decided to do an Anal Only Month mainly to explore and find a way for her to experience pleasure and eventually, maybe, orgasms!
And don't worry those orgasms from anal stimulation alone will come but that takes longer and even now my girlfriend doesn't have them every time. When it finally happened it was such a surprise to my gf even if i'd secretly hoped for a long time. We never could get her to cum just from any kind of sex without stimulating her clit so it made her real happy to be able to just from intercourse.

And, lo and behold, this afternoon the first orgasm via only anal stimulation came... And surprised she was, at least ;-) She started squirming and moaning so loud that she reached for the pillow by herself, to try to mute her own sounds. I was just about to come too, and so I got my hand near to her clit to rub her gently, and she yelled at me not to do it! Later she explained that, of course, rubbing a clit that has already cum would be agony.
We also don't have any problems with mess. Just pick the right times for sex and hopefully her body starts to adjust itself.

I noticed that this too is true: when a woman starts having anal sex, generally her body adapts to that. Unfortunately my partner has her right time in the morning, when we are both working. Anyway, so far so good!

TRR

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:29 pm

TheRockingRoll wrote: I noticed that this too is true: when a woman starts having anal sex, generally her body adapts to that. Unfortunately my partner has her right time in the morning, when we are both working. Anyway, so far so good!

TRR

Well that is interesting. I've noticed the same with my girlfriend over the last year or so as the amount of anal we have has steadily (but too slowly for me!) increased. I would guess most people aren't trying for long enough or hard enough to notice and be reminded of how amazing the body is and how it compensates and adapts to its needs and circumstances.

We've noticed:

Much less prep time and easier penetration (the plugs probably helped but we've begun using them less now)
Faster recovery time and reduced discomfort for her.
Some kind of synchronicity of bowel movements before sex (don't know how but it works)
Less post-sex issues for her.

In short, the whole thing has become less of this big deal and something very orinary and routine for us. That doesn't make it any less exciting but oddly even more exciting in the way it has become an entirely normal function for her.

Now just to get to the stage you are at - having whole months of anal. If we get to that I'm sure we can do it full time.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Re the synchronicity I've noticed something similar - for non-spontaneous anal sex (i.e. at a regular time and when the anticipation has started an hour or two before) the rectum often seems to clear itself (our favourite muscle also seems more relaxed and ready).

Cautiously trying not deliver TMI (too much information):

I saw a reference somewhere recently (this site, I think) where someone was explaining the mechanics of a bowel movement. He or she made a statement along the lines that if you have that 'need to go' feeling (because your rectum is full) but don't have a suitable opportunity then the rectum will empty itself upwards.

Not wanting to get into a full-on discussion of bowel movements, but anybody have similar experiences / observations?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:49 pm

FarmerDan wrote: I saw a reference somewhere recently (this site, I think) where someone was explaining the mechanics of a bowel movement. He or she made a statement along the lines that if you have that 'need to go' feeling (because your rectum is full) but don't have a suitable opportunity then the rectum will empty itself upwards.

When she's delayed a bowel movement (ie for spontaneous sex), not emptied herself completely or just been mildly constipated are the times when she has most problems post sex. :cry: She also finds this less comfortable and so these sessions don't usual last nearly as long.

But honestly, this is becoming much less of a problem as we've progressed towards more anal.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 am

Well, so far so good. We managed to end the anal only month, in fact I suggested that we could do another ten days...

TRR