Still trying to orgasm anally with a chastity belt on

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
SailorGirl

Still trying to orgasm anally with a chastity belt on

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:48 am

As I mentioned, I wear a chastity belt permanently, so my pussy and clit are inaccessible. So anal is the only option for me. Unfortunately, I haven't experienced an orgasm from AO yet...

Last night, after playing with my boobs for what seemed like half-an-hour, I slapped on some rubber gloves, lubed them up and began fingering my ass. Because the hole for my ass is relatively small (barely 2 inches wide) two fingers is all I can do. But it does feel pleasurable.

Recently, I got a G-spot toy and tried that. It JUST barely fits into my asshole and I can position it right against my vaginal wall. In the past, I tried a bunch of dildos, which again, I can't go too big because of the small hole, but nothing really worked. With the G-spot toy, this is the best feeling I've had in a long time! The vibration feels great. But I still come to that wall (no pun intended) where I desperately want to touch my clit. And when that moment came, realizing again I can't touch it, it ruined it for me, and I just felt frustrated again. What else is new?

But I assure you, I came very close to achieving an orgasm. I'm hoping a few more sessions with the G-spot toy and I'll finally experience pleasure again. (Fingers crossed)!

Robert

Re: Still trying to orgasm anally with a chastity belt on

Post by Robert » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 pm

:lol:

Melbourne

Post by Melbourne » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:05 am

How long have you been using the chastity belt for may I ask?

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Wow! It feels so long since I posted here. I have to admit I was a little disappointed in the lukewarm reception, but I guess I can't blame everyone for their mistrust.

My original post about being locked in my chastity belt is (no pun intended) locked. Seemed to have caused quite a stir LOL.

So, after all this time, being called a bullshiter, etc, was I really making this all up?

No... for the most part.

At the time I was kind of coming to terms with my chastity fetish and I still didn't know how to explain it, so I kind of embellished the "Forced to wear one" aspect of it. Yes, I guess I made it sound more fantastical than it really was, I just really have a fascination for forced chastity and was experimenting with how long I could stay in the belt. The truth is I am still wearing a chastity belt (admittedly a different one since the one I spoke of back then was long since trashed) but it is (more or less) my choice. And truthfully I had to go a while without wearing one for medical reasons. And yes I do have a dom partner who entertains my chastity fetish, but again it is consensual.

So at the time, I was so fascinated with the idea of denying myself a vaginal orgasm and being forced to do anal only, which I was experimenting with in private. That's basically why I joined to begin with.

Well I am happy to say I can now orgasm anally, but it takes a LOOOOOONG time, admittedly less in the times when I take my belt off for cleaning breaks. I have an amazing anal vibrator that fits in the hole of my chastity belt and will also massage my anus with latex gloves (Gloves being another fetish of mine, will discuss another time). My partner has a strap-on that I absolutely love, again it goes right into my chastity belt. Unfortunately, this is only 50% effective in giving me a big O as opposed to my vibrator. Also my partner often denies me an orgasm even if I'm unbelted. Vaginal play does still happen once in a blue moon, but I'm pretty much living the anal-only lifestyle (at least between my denial sessions).

In regards to so many people who said "Pic or it didn't happen" I can't grant you that. Too many people I know online who've shared pics (even without showing their faces) found them splattered on Tumblr, YouTube videos, and I just don't want to deal with that. If you still don't believe my story, I honestly don't really care any more. And really, does it matter? Even if I am lying and it's fantasy, many of you seem intrigued by it.

Hope everyone is well and safe. We'll be at home enjoying more ass play ;)

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:46 pm

Thanks for sharing. Can I ask about your orgasms? Do you find your anal orgasms more pleasurable?

I would say mine are equal in pleasure, but anal for me gets a bonus for the novelty and kinkiness.

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:57 am

PeachShaped wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:46 pm
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask about your orgasms? Do you find your anal orgasms more pleasurable?

It's difficult to say because I don't orgasm from vaginal very often anymore. The rare times my master grants it, just the sheer thrill of my pussy being pumped, even just clit-play, is like sensory overload. But there are also so many other cerebral factors to go along with my sub chastity lifestyle that it's not as simple as anal vs. vaginal. But anal does feel pleasurable even when I don't cum. In either case, edging is one of those hurts-so-bad-its-good kind of feelings to me.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:13 pm

Welcome back, @SailorGirl! It's good to see you posting again, and I'm glad to hear an update and clarification.

Glad to hear that you're still enjoying chastity belts, have figured out how to orgasm from anal and are mostly doing anal. Have you thought about making the jump to 100% anal only and stopping the rare instance of vaginal sex?

SailorGirl

Post by SailorGirl » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:02 am

analsexonly wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:13 pm
Have you thought about making the jump to 100% anal only and stopping the rare instance of vaginal sex?

In a perfect world my pussy would be locked away forever, as I was hoping it would be when I first joined this forum. And while I've gone stretches of wearing it without taking it off, in reality it's just not practical to be worn permanently especially now at the moment when hygene is super important. Master has been taking it off once a day to give me a thorough cleaning. It's starting to get monotonous but better to be safe than to be sick.

That aside my orgasms are basically in Master's hands, or toys depending on what Master wants to use ;) And every once in a while, Master likes pumping my pussy and catching me off-guard. It's the power-play thing and I certainly don't mind it myself even if I'm edged and don't get to cum. But Master also respects my dream to be in vaginal chastity forever so this is still very rare.

I'm hoping one day there will be a way to keep me in chastity 24/7 all year around. When that happens, I will finally be an anal-only girl.

Minty

Post by Minty » Thu May 06, 2021 4:11 am

SailorGirl wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:02 am
analsexonly wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:13 pm
Have you thought about making the jump to 100% anal only and stopping the rare instance of vaginal sex?

In a perfect world my pussy would be locked away forever, as I was hoping it would be when I first joined this forum. And while I've gone stretches of wearing it without taking it off, in reality it's just not practical to be worn permanently especially now at the moment when hygene is super important. Master has been taking it off once a day to give me a thorough cleaning. It's starting to get monotonous but better to be safe than to be sick.

That aside my orgasms are basically in Master's hands, or toys depending on what Master wants to use ;) And every once in a while, Master likes pumping my pussy and catching me off-guard. It's the power-play thing and I certainly don't mind it myself even if I'm edged and don't get to cum. But Master also respects my dream to be in vaginal chastity forever so this is still very rare.

I'm hoping one day there will be a way to keep me in chastity 24/7 all year around. When that happens, I will finally be an anal-only girl.

I totally feel you. My husband dreamed about chastity piercing with a locker for me for a long time. So finally he convinced me it'a a great idea and solution for us. I'm still a vaginal virgin and we want to stay that way as long as possible (my vaginal virginity is my husband's fetish). We want to avoid situations when we made too quick decison to have a vaginal sex (for example after alcohol). So right now I can't wait to lock my pussy <3 it will be so erotical seing the locker woth the knowledge nobody was inside, and nobody will be without the key. But because of covid we need to wait, I don't know how long :( I really badly want to be locked.