me and my wife's anal only life ...

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
cobretti

me and my wife's anal only life ...

Post by cobretti » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:34 am

Hi all ,
i'm writing from Italy , center east , i'm 40, married with a wouderfull 38yo brunette , a daughter ....

As i discoverd this forum i urderstand we are not the only couple in the world having tihs type of passion ....
I met my wife when i was 18 and she was 16 at school , we fall in love very fastly and still going on.

We started our sex life as most of the people , but just after the "big step" (complete intercourse) we start thinking about the birth controll ... we were too young for a child ....
my wife tryied the pills method but she could not tollerate it ..... so during a romantic night at the beach i proposed her to be mine in a different way.
I was expecting an absolute "no !" , but i was wrong .... we start talking about it in a half serious way but a new world was opening to myself.
We did it , and slowly it becomes our only way to make love.

We were lucky , because she could orgasm anally very early (for all of the people that doesn't belive in the possibility to ave an orgasm that way for a woman) .
10 years ago we decided to have a baby , so we had to move to the "standard" way ..... it was a delusion . ... nothing comparable to our "love secret" , but once again we were lucky and after a month of vaginal sex she got pregnant.

At the moment we are newly trying to give a brother or sister to our daughter so it's 2 month without anal sex , but it's very hard to resist every time we make love to get back to our special pleasure.

Sometime we talk about very hot periods of our life (expecially in the university years) when we had sex so much and in so many different situations (car , disco toilets ecc. ecc. ) , we were younger and wilder .... remenbering about the "strange situations" we tried it's a way to make ourself excided again and again .....

... in the end ... i want to thank all the memebers and the fouders of this forum , it's incredible to find people that moved its sex life to AO side as we did ...

ciao a tutti

marcus

Re: my wife and i AO life ...

Post by marcus » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:58 am

Thanks for sharing. I think it's wonderful for a couple to still be so in love, as you obviously are, after so many years together. Personally I love hearing about normal regular couples and there adventures as many of the personal experiences on the forum don't relate to me or my life, with so much emphasis on dominance, control, multiple partners, pain etc. I'd much rather hear from normal married couples like yourself and your wife.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:11 am

Ciao Cobretti,
I'm sure that leading an AO life (or a sex life with enough anal) can really bond two people together in a very strong way.
Nice to meet another Italian guy here.

Bye, TRR

cobretti

Post by cobretti » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:38 am

thank u Marcus , i'm just telling about my real life ...

Happy to meet someone else from Italy , i's a pleasure ... what about your experience Rocking ?

whalelse to say , ..... my wife is a sex loving person , she is a sweet and sexy in the right way for me ..... and after all these years her ass is still so unresistable to me .... what about me ? i'm a non cheating pig , really a pig with her.

I think in a AO couple the natural libido decreasing is not present , not for us , ..... for us it seems working on the opposite side .... the idea of how many times and how many different occasions i was in her ass (for a long and romantic night or for a rough quickie before taking her back home at night) is a mindblowing for me...

cobretti

Re: me and my wife's anal only life ...

Post by cobretti » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:16 am

:D :D :D
as everyone can see ..... i'm writing here after more or less 6 years ....
The coronavirus takes us at home from 3 weeks ago .... so i have time to tell more about us :D

What to say ...... in 2015 we were lucky again and now we have a son as weel as a daughter , they are 9 and 4 now....

My wife is still my sweet girl as always ..... i don't know how but time seems to be her friend and now at 44 yo is more classy and fashinating than ever. Now she is the sofisticated and a little fetish woman i ever dreamed about , and her sweet ass , my god , drives litterally crazy !

Our AO sex life has no doubt , we agree about how much we enjoy it everytime we make love, if i'm not wrong in September 2020 it will be 30 years of our loving story ..... i'm starting to think about somthing special for her , still not diceded , any advice will be welcome :D

We still like some rough quickye , she is so experienced and addicted to anal that making a fast an sudden intercourse is abosolutely simply for us
As well we love to prepare some elegant evenings after the children are sleeping ..... waiting her in the tavern downstair in front of the fireplace while she get dressed is something i think about the whole day .... she loves a lot lingerie and heels for always and she likes a lot to surprise me with new outfits as much as i like to discorver what she is going to dress ... we like a lot to tease ourself during the day , by messages on phone , it open the way for a special evening.

We like a lot play with the camera too , she knows she is an uncommon beauty , she always has been , and privately she has no shame to express for me all her sensuality. I think every coulple should do it , explecially for the men , it reminds us how beautifull are the women we share the life with ...... we should never take it for granted !

Generally a long , calm and realaxing facesitting with my toungue tasting her incredibly clean and scented sweet hole is what she likes more than averything else , and i'm glad and honoured to give her such a pleasure. Looking her feet in heels as i'm under her

I really don't know if it is the AO sex lifestile that leads to a so much powerfull and undecreasing sex drive in a long time couple , but for us it works 110% , children permitting i think we would have sex every day ....
Sometimes we are really to tired for a "busy night" but we always confess each other how much we would like and that could be a lot sometimes.

In the end ..... i want to thank again the admins for the existance of this forum ..... a milestone for AO loving people.
A big wish to everyone for staying safe from the virus and .... keep in contact .
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

analogue

Post by analogue » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Hey @cobretti ,
from all the stories here yours are my favorites. its authentic and sexy, you are a lucky guy.

Its nearly three years me and my wife turned AO, thanks to guys like you and all the others here.

Good to read you are fine in times like this. Im from Vienna and i notice a lot about Italy. Wish you all the best!!

Also want to second the thanks to the admin for running this wonderful place ...
AO since 01 August 2017

PeachShaped

Post by PeachShaped » Fri May 22, 2020 6:05 am

Thanks for sharing!