our best anal only night .... tell us yours !!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
JoeBlo

Re: our best AO night .... tell us yours !!!

Post by JoeBlo » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 pm

exactly, the anus has many more different sensations. My favorite part is when I am able to push through her rectal valves and get to her colon during a really deep fuck, its like a second sphincter around your head. However only a few positions allow this but it's the best feeling., tight around the base, warm and soft on the shaft, then tight again at the head.

ted

Post by ted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:39 pm

My best? There a few to chose from, but high on the list would be one of the many long, hot, & steamy ass fucking sessions I had with a chick I was seeing in my 20s.. Lets call her Melinda..

Melinda was married & we kept our affair secret for almost 2 years. Her husband worked out of town a lot. Often overseas & obviously earned a lot of money. Because they had a big house in a nice, leafy suburb just a few miles out of the city in which I live. Every fortnight or so he`d be away, so I would head over to eat his food, watch his tv & fuck his pretty wife in the ass.

Mel was blonde, tall & slim. Small pert tits & a firm, round & peachy butt on top of amazingly long toned legs.. She was an anal virgin when I met her & was eager to know more when I brought it up. I quickly learnt that trying out something new & different was always a huge turn on for her.. After a long marriage and a very boring sex life with a husband she didn`t really find attractive, it was easy to see why.

The story of how I turned her into a 100% anal (only) loving slut is good one & perhaps worth telling another time. But for now, I`ll elaborate on this one particular occasion that will stay with me forever..

It was mid summer.. A hot, sticky night & we`d had a few drinks & a smoke.. I fucked Mels ass all around the house.. Gaping her cute little pooper on the stairs, on the couch, on the dinning room table & even in the garden ( I could go into detail here, it was glorious.. but I`ll save it).. I`d shot my load 4 or 5 times, either in her ass or mouth & we were both exhausted.. We hit the hay & passed out with all the windows open & the thinnest of sheets covering us.

I woke, probably around 3 am & was absolutely ravenous.. I always am after lots of sex, who isn`t ? I stumbled downstairs & raided the fridge.. After sating myself, I smoked a cigarette outside, & thought of the hot, anal-only debauchery earlier in the evening.. The sight & sound.. & smell of our sweaty ass fucking still fresh in memory.. I was standing naked in the garden, smoking & stroking my hardening cock in the moonlight. My mind made up.. I was gonna head straight back upstairs, wake Mel up & get me some more of that sweet ass.

I mean.. this girls ass drove me crazy.. It had me addicted.. I`m sure you guys know what I mean.. All day, every day it was all I could think about....Her ASS!!...
The soft, silky touch of her milky white skin.. The firm, bouncy orbs of her buttocks... So pert & squeezable.. Springing back into place when I pulled them apart.. & of course.. Her pretty anus.. The cute, little puckered indent surrounded by smooth, hairless skin. Sitting perfectly central in the crack between her pert cheeks.. Next to her... her.. umm.. whatiscalled?.. Oh yeah.. Pussy.

I pulled the sheets from her sleeping form.. A naughty grin on my face as I watched her stirring.. So pretty & peaceful & innocent.. Unaware of the defiling I was about to give her..
She grumbled sleepily as I started to slip off the tiny pink thong she`d pulled on before bed.. Resisted me slightly when I rolled her onto her front.. But woke up fully, with a start when I slapped her ass firmly. Leaving a red hand print.. Relishing the tight, supple wobble before I pressed my hot, throbbing cock into the warm, lustrous cleft of her buttocks..

Melinda knew what I wanted & was happy to please me.. She reached for the lube.. Where we left it, on the bedside table.. Covering her palm in a generous glob, she reached back & grabbed my eager, aching hard on.. Smearing the cold, viscous slime onto the meaty, veiny shaft & over the throbbing, purple dome of the head.. Mel lifted her hips off the bed & pointed her cute behind up a little. She worked her slippery hand deep, down between her ass cheeks.. Looking back at me with a cheeky smile, Mel gasped as she eased a couple of fingers into her asshole..
She slid a third in before she said "wow.. I`m still really open.." Then the fourth." What have you done to my ass?"

Drawing her legs up underneath herself to push her ass high into the air. With her head & shoulders laying flat on the bed, she reached back with both hands to yank her buttocks apart. Spreading herself wide open for me.. As she relaxed in to the position the muscles of her sphincter did so too. Her anus expanded in to a smooth, taut ring.. it was a beautiful sight to behold. I`d never seen her gape that much without help before.. Her rectum was a deep open well, the dark pink flesh of her insides wet & glistening. I could see as far as the succulent folds of her colon, fluttering & quivering in time with her breathing.. My rigid cock ached, desperate to plunge deep inside her.. I knelt on the bed & positioned the engorged, shiny dome of my helmet at the entrance to her empty socket, ready to be filled with my meat. One thrust & I was balls deep.

I fucked her delightful little ass for nigh on an hour.. Probing the innermost recesses of her rectum with long, slow movements at first.. Feeling the first few inches of her colon squeezing the end of my invading cock. Occasionally pulling all the way the out to hear the delicious wet popping sound of my erection emerging from the depths of her guts. Her asshole gaping just that little bit wider each time.. Soon the grip of her sphincter around my veiny shaft loosened completely & it felt as though I was hardly touching the sides.. Air pumped in and around my driving cock, making her ass squelch & fart. It was one of the hottest sounds I`d ever heard & it drove me wild.. Making me pound her harder & faster, my balls slapping against her neglected little pussy.

Mel gripped the edge of the mattress with one hand, her knuckles turning white. The other still firmly spreading an ass cheek.. I held onto the other & we kept that juicy shit hole stretched as wide as possible.. The aroma of her open bowels filled the room.. It was amazing. One of the most down right, dirtiest fucks of my life.. Mel gasped & moaned with each violating thrust.. Muscles tensed & braced against me, to receive the hard ass pummelling.. Her lithe back & peachy round buttocks damp & shimmering with sweat. .. I could feel her reaching an orgasm so I quickened the pace & ferocity. Slamming my dick into her. Her legs shook & her back arched as she lost control.. Her rectum convulsed in rhythmic spasms & her bladder emptied all over both of us. Hot piss gushing across our legs & soaking the sheets.

Exhausted, she slumped forward & her body went limp.. Hands on her hips, I pulled her back.. Keeping her impaled on my raging hard on.. Her soft, squishy guts felt all churned up & she started to make strange new noises as I drilled them unrelenting.. She was begging me to come, looking back at me with wide eyes. Sweaty, degraded & depraved, getting her ass abused in a puddle of piss..

I decided to perhaps, give her a break & concentrated on letting my orgasm build.. Fucking her as hard & deep as I could, feeling the soft pinch of her sore colon around my throbbing boner.. Faster & harder. Until the sound of the bed rocking, her animal like grunts & the wet mashing of her ass meat reached an almighty crescendo.. I buried my bursting prick further into her intestines, wedging myself as far as I could.. My scrotum shrank & my cock convulsed with every spurt of pent up semen. Warm goo emptying out of my balls & filling her bowels..

Both of us panting heavily, my sweat dripping off in streams onto her back.. I pulled out with one final exertion, dislodging my still hard, swollen member from her ruined anus.. She yelped, & her pink rectal folds prolapsed a little. Puffy, sore & inflamed, slimy with my come.. A beautiful sight.. A brief glimpse of her insides on the outside. The fleshy walls of her rectum sunk back into her ass tunnel & I was treated again to the sight of her cavernous gape.. I used my fingers to dilate her loose anus even more.. Gazing into her yawning ass pit, I watched my jizz gurgle & bubble around the bottom.. Her colon spitting out my silky muck & swallowing it again. It was absolute heaven..

It was such an amazing experience & I was so turned on, my cock refused to go limp.. My balls & shaft ached with the force of my ejaculation but I felt I needed to come again.. As much as I was tempted, using her ass again would`ve been sadistic.. I opted instead for her mouth.. Climbing off the bed, I lead her across the bedroom & told her kneel down, face me & spread her ass with both hands.. With her back to the full length mirror on the wardrobe door, so I could still see her destroyed asshole hanging open while I fucked her face.

Mels hair was a messy tangle, her make up running down her face. Looking up at me with big, watery eyes as I fed my cock down her gullet.. She choked & spluttered, catching her breath between throatfuls of my thick girth.. The constricting sensation of her gag reflex soon had me coming.. I held Mels head still & firmly on my dick. Groaning as my engorged member pulsed painfully with every squirt of semen down her throat.. She leant forward to completely engulf my twitching meat, spreading her ass a little further apart.. I shot one load down her neck. While in the reflection, I watched the other drip out of the perfect, gaping circle of her tender, reamed out asshole.

After she licked my cock clean, we sat on the floor & shared a cigarette.. The filter getting soggy with all the spit, come & ass juice covering her lips & chin.. We showered, I gently & lovingly massaged my beautiful little anal only girl down with foamy, nutrient enriched, moisturising shower gel.. Kissing her tenderly, I wrapped a towel round her shoulders, as she stepped out from under the water.. We flipped the mattress - best we could do & collapsed on the dry side.

Sir

Post by Sir » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Holy Hell Ted! That sounds like heaven!

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 pm

This is a story from the salad days of my most recent relationship--nearly two years ago. It was the only occasion when my girlfriend visited me in what was then my hometown; as I said in my introduction, being in a long-distance relationship ultimately became a major, maybe the major, impediment to our commitment, but we hadn't felt the shocks of this yet.

I picked her up at the train station and brought her back to my place, not quite certain what would transpire, but hoping for the best, and since the topic is our best, that's what happened: we went directly to my bedroom and were undressed there far more quickly than it has taken for me to write this sentence. As was her preference we immediately began fucking missionary style: as I stated in my introduction, I'm not AO (spoiler alert!) and AO was never a part of this relationship. In any event, the perfunctory and preliminary orgasm soon enough came, allowing us to settle into what, for me at least, was always the best part of our time together. I began tracing a trail with my tongue from her mouth, over her breasts, lingering everywhere I could before I began kissing in and around her pussy. Fear not, however, ye lovers of anal, for while I was making out with her clit, my fingers were gradually but purposefully insinuating into her ass. Soon enough I was DPing her, with two fingers fucking her ass, two fingers stroking her G-spot, and my tongue continuing its pas de deux with her clit. When she came, it ran down my hand, past my wrist, and when I presented my fingers for her to suck, her cum trickled all the way down her breasts. Something told me she was ready....

Turning around I began rubbing her back, essentially repeating the downward motion of our oral sex with my fingers and my tongue until once again, inevitably, both were lodged eagerly and gratefully in her really and truly irresistible ass. There was no doubt at this point of what we wanted together as a couple, and with the combination of two dripping orgasms and enough spit to lubricate a Southern revival meeting, my cock was poised against its preferred point of ingress. All I had to do was place the tip against the precious portal, and she began to back up to let me in--all the way in. We began in the classic position, on all fours, rocking back and forth while I reached around to stroke her still wet, hot, hard clit. Then we began an incredible spoon position in which I was fucking in and out of her open ass as she rested on her hips, allowing us to kiss as we continued to fuck, harder than we had dared before, while my fingers continued to tapdance against her clit. After this she sat on me reverse-cowgirl style so that I could feast my eyes on her paradisaical ass as she bobbed forcefully up and down my cock. Nothing could make me happier than to feel as she took my fingers to her mouth then rubbed them against her still drenched clit and into her hot, saturated pussy. Her third orgasm was hot, hard, heavenly. I could have continued to fuck her from then until today and never would it have been enough. But giving in to her preferences she lay down again on her back so that we could return to the missionary position that would always remain default for her--only this time, I was still in her ass, fucking it as easily and gently and delightedly as I had her pussy at the beginning of the morning. Both for the sake of punctuation--and so that we weren't late for our lunch reservations at the nicest restaurant in the neighborhood--I came after several deep strokes, and as was our custom at the time; my orgasm came out in thick, feverishly heated strands all over her face: her eyebrows, her hair, her mouth, her tongue. Good thing she was wearing glasses!

We showered together affectionately and contentedly, and walked to the restaurant. After coffee at my favorite cafe in the neighborhood I took her to my office, also within walking distance (the joys of urban life!), which fortunately for the remainder of the story was a private office with a door that locked. There was something for both of us about being in the room together where I had so frequently Skyped with her, watching her touch herself as I described how much I adored her body, cumming like a Yellowstone geyser when she would finally raise her hips to provide me the sight of her wonderful and wondrous ass! At first--since it had been only about three hours since my previous orgasm, and her own orgasms that morning had already approached their limits--she was sitting on my lap while we sat and kissed. But she made no sign of resistance as my hand began to stroke between her legs, and to our mutual delight she lowered her pants and her underwear to her knees, then her ankles, so I could stroke her clit once more. Maybe because we both knew that she would never visit me under these circumstances again, within maybe three minutes I was completely naked and she was wearing only her shirt with nothing else as encumbrance between us.

Office furniture is not designed for sex, nor is it to be recommended for anyone without a fetish for it, but there wasn't a single uncomfortable chair in that room that we didn't try out in the limited but ferocious positions available to us: sitting, doggy, and a couple of indescribably awkward but deliriously enticing postures that poised us somewhere between standing and leaning against one another. To my amazed and ecstatic wonder, her final orgasm of the afternoon came while I was fucking her ass against a low desk, both of us standing, and I came hotly and wetly all over her ass not long afterwards. The cleaning crew had a lot of napkins and paper towels to dispose of at the end of that day: fortunately we had finished long before they came in to straighten things up....

I took her back to the train station with time enough to buy some crepes--her favorite food--beforehand. It was the most perfect day of my life (to date?) and I never tired of reminding her that once we actually had anal sex twice on the same day. I'm guessing that in hindsight maybe she tired of hearing it though?

I do have one other story along these lines, almost as good, and definitely as anal, with a different partner--but that can wait for another occasion if anyone on the list would care to read it. Thank you for making it this far, and for enabling me to recall the moment. :oops:

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:27 am

Great story!

Thanks!

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks for responding: looking forward to exchanging more stories all around in the new year--with hopes that I'll have some new ones to share, eventually?! ;)

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:18 am

Those are some excellent anal experiences you've had, zarafan. You wrote it out in amazing detail also, good work. I'd definitely be interested in reading more!

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 am

OK, ok, due to popular demand--or at least the kind indulgence of two participants on this list :) ;) :lol: I will now try to narrate my second fondest anal experience, with the hopes that maybe someday I'll have still more stories both to relate and to surpass what I've already described on this list. Here it goes, though, with apologies and reiterated pleas for indulgence:

Imagine, if you will, the most glamorous, most beautiful, most intelligent, most desirable woman you've ever known: that's what we're dealing with in this recitation. I had been in love with her for about a decade and even though we had been friends and colleagues throughout, there had seldom been anything approaching a romantic frisson between the two of us, until one night together in a hotel room I had been able to sneak a few unexpected, entirely adolescent kisses from her. About a year and a half after that heartpounding encounter, I was visiting her in her apartment, a train ride away from where I was living at the time. We had both been discussing some mutual work projects, so the ostensible reason for my visit was in fact professional, although the intimacy and engagement of our phone conversations and e-mails (this was before the era of texting, at least for the two of us) had intensified precipitously in the preceding few weeks. I was hopeful something would happen on this visit, but I didn't dare specify either to her or to myself what would transpire.

She greeted me at her apartment with a deep, lingering hug, and it was apparent that the vibe I had sensed was at long last reciprocal. She insisted however, that we had to discuss the topics we had agreed to work on "and then we could play," she said. By all reasonable expectations, this is where the story should end, since I should have cum in my pants right then, but somehow providence intervened that day to provide me with as much stamina as desire. After disposing of our professional obligations in short order--though never short enough--we shared a salad for lunch, with the promise (alas--spoiler alert!--unfulfilled) of going out to dinner later in the day. Though there are a few details in our conversation over salad--and the salad, by the way, was excellent--that are pertinent for my memory of the event, what is germane to our topic is our retreat to her sofa thereafter. We held each other in our arms and I began telling her fantastical stories--of us meeting in some alternate universe, suddenly and passionately, unable to speak the same language, capable only of communicating with our eyes, our bodies, our passion. She liked the stories! After the second I began grazing against her brassiere (can you say brassiere on this forum?!) with my fingertips, and after the third I had unbuttoned her shirt. My narration was interrupted progressively by kisses devoted more to her gradually disrobing body than her lips: she had the tiniest, most weightless breasts I've ever seen on a woman, and the most sensitive nipples I've ever tasted.

With her jeans eventually open I began stroking between her thighs, rubbing her hot and damp clit and feeling the light down of her well-groomed pussy. In the midst of a last non sequitur narration, she interrupted to call my name: Zarafan (spoiler alert: not really my name--but for our purposes?). The apartment fell silent, and with it, the world, as even my heart missed its steadily pounding rhythm at the sound of her voice. "Yes?" I asked, as prayerfully as any word I've ever uttered. Please fuck me.

There was a frantic urgency in the next 90 seconds or so as we moved from her couch nearby to her bed. Each step I took was compromised by the need to disrobe. I recall that her underwear was distinctly European (as she is): made, I guess, of nylon; not necessarily intended to entice, but transparently cupping her ass cheeks in a manner so entrancing that I've never forgotten it, nor seen its like again. Finally naked and in a pose of recline I was able to enter her: she was tight as I was hard. As wet as the summer air in New Orleans and feverishly hot. It remains among my 5 or 6 deepest regrets that I am not still there, or that I ever departed from that position.

Nonetheless (and this is the most important part of the story for our conversation) she confessed deep into her second orgasm, achieved with her legs draped over my shoulders, that she had not used any protection for our encounter. I don't know whether this was true or not--hard to believe that it was?--or whether this was a euphemistic invitation to try something I had already indicated I wanted in my monologue to her, but I suggested that I could enter her another way. She replied, in a formula I have never precisely heard again, but which I have lived to hear again ever since, Yes: I want it in my ass. I don't even care if it hurts, please fuck my ass.

Well, as with much of this account, I greeted these words, most welcome of the last half-billion, with an urgency far more frantic than I would wish, and far more breathless than I can convey after the fact: I was terrified of dissuading her by rushing the act and devastated by the thought that by hesitating I could miss out on the event I had most desired in the world. So I said with all the authority I could fake in the instant, "If you'll just relax it won't hurt at all." (This in fact seemed to be at least two-thirds of what was indicated in the heat of the instant.) I quickly and thickly lubricated her irresistible asshole with my tongue, then rolled my fingers inside my mouth to coat my cock with as much saliva as I could: less ideal than the dozens of minutes I would have wished to luxuriate on opening her ass and preparing her for the main course of our fuck-banquet, but what would you do under the circumstance?

I poised myself behind her with as much self-control as my shaking thighs and wobbling knees would allow and placed the tip of my cock at her opening, then I rocked her shoulders gently back so that she could take me slowly into her. She wobbled her hips from side to side to take me in and soon I was fucking her slowly and deeply in her exquisite ass. I began rocking sideways as well so that my cock was actually rolling within her, not just penetrating back and forth but opening her further with each stroke. Reaching underneath I began to stroke her clit with fingertips she and I took turns moistening with our mouth, then we rolled over without breaking the penetration, so that after a brief but passionate transition she was now on top of me, reverse cowgirl, in what I believe to be the ideal position for an anal orgasm, however one understands the physiology of the transaction. I burrowed two fingers into her pussy so that they could caress her clit while excavating the wetness seeping from behind it while she bobbed up and down on top of me, her ass taking all of me down to the base. It was just at this point that she reached a point of no return, an ecstasy that remains unsurpassed in any sex I have ever participated in.

Calming slowly down from the explosion we had ignited, she suggested/proposed/demanded a well-earned and thoroughly deserved break. It was then that I could finally take in just how beautiful her body was; how superfluous clothing was on her. I can only add that however absent her breasts were--compensated for, as I've maintained, by the responsiveness of her nipples--that's how attractive the shape of her ass was! We shared a glass of water, and she wiped some of the perspiration from her body while I went to put a CD on her portable stereo (that's how long ago this story took place!). We got into a comical disagreement about what to play; I opted for Mahler but she preferred Monteverdi--but fate and prudence intervened on her side, so we returned to her bed (and this, again, is something I've desired ever since, but only experienced just this once: she led me back to bed by gently grasping my still erect cock, allowing me to caress her hip with my hand as we walked) to the strains of the fourth book of Madrigals, for my money the origins of what we now call Classical Music.

Monteverdi's Fourth Book of Madrigals, it might be added, is really a perfect soundtrack for anal sex.

And so we concluded. She stood on her knees, leaning her elbows against the bedstead to allow for an entry so expert that to this day I doubt somewhat her claims that this was her first time at anal sex--not that I cared one way or another about the truth of the statement. Nothing more needed to be explained at this point, but I understood with uncharacteristic perceptiveness that I was to fuck her as long and as intently as necessary until I came inside of her. It matters little if I was inside her again for two minutes or twenty, but when I came, it was as deep and as hard and as draining as all my previous orgasms in several decades of cumming, alone or coupled. Afterward we lay in bed together, kissing and stroking each others' body gently and lovingly, and she asked me where I had acquired the strength for such vigorous sex. "I've been saving myself for you," I said. As she placed her fingers across my lips I added, "All my life I've been saving myself for you." As much as the story would only be perfect--perfect enough to usher in a Millennium--had I stayed the night, and therefore never left her apartment (or her ass), I caught the last train south that night, never making good on our supper plans.

Two days later she wrote me to say that however wonderful the day had been, she really didn't want a sexual or romantic relationship with me. And although we had two or three near misses in the subsequent four or five years, we never did anything like this again. We're still friends, though the price of our friendship, as she's made clear, is not discussing the heavenly day we spent together nearly ten years ago. It's nice to be able to share it with all of you, though: thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed the recitation as much as I have!