1st time for 2

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
cornhole

1st time for 2

Post by cornhole » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

last night the lovely and talented mrs. cornhole decided to put me to the front of the line. she had a late night meeting and i figured that when she got home she would just go to sleep. but instead, she got in bed and squished right up against me with her butt. i reciprocated. next thing i know she's lubed and i'm in. fastest ever. plus first time she took me balls deep. yay!

all that was great stuff for sure and came like a geyser but what impressed me most was her behavior afterwards. she was trying to take care of me and now it was time for her. i started with manipulating her clitoris which she got bored of in just a couple of minutes(unusual) and switched to a position where i can suck nip and finger her ass at the same time. she loves it. then went to analingus then to eating her with my finger in her ass. that's where it gets interesting.

for the first time in 19 years she had a double orgasm. this is really big because i really have to work to get her just one and sometimes it doesn't even work. and i'm good at what i do.

so double yay for her!

Bumgirl9999

Re: 1st time for 2

Post by Bumgirl9999 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Awesome!! This need a like button :)

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:08 am

hmmm.....

i think that's what i'll start calling it when i start massaging her butthole.

"clicking the 'like' button".....

(_*_) click!

AssFiend

Post by AssFiend » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Well done and congrats my friend !

Xin

Post by Xin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:56 pm

cornhole wrote:
Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:08 am

"clicking the 'like' button".....

(_*_) click!

Genius XD

I'm really happy for you! Doubles are rare for my wife too, so I get how big a deal it was! How precious the experience must have been, and enjoyable to keep playing even though neither of you were expecting the second wave.