More Anal Sex - Transition

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
urabus

More Anal Sex - Transition

Post by urabus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi everyone,

Here's and update...

Some of you might remember my wife and I are going through a long transition. We both definitely enjoy anal over vaginal. The challenge for me is her low sex drive. She doesn't care that she wants sex only once a month. Its not enough for me :(

So, I decided to change the lube we have been using to see if she enjoyed it even more and if it can be done more regularly. I went for silicone lube and we both had better feeling at the time and she felt much better the next day. As if she wasn't buggered.

She's more open, each time, moving to anal only. Though she still does enjoy double penetration. The key theme I will stick by is that if we use her vagina she must have her plug in her ass. She easily agrees she is more aroused with something in her ass. Ironically her pussy gets sopping wet with anal stimulation. Wetter than direct vaginal stimulation.

The time before last I didnt even use her vagina, so really it was our first AO night. Felt so good knowing this.

Looking forward to sharing the next bit of news much sooner than a month away...

Robert

Re: More Anal Sex - Transition

Post by Robert » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Congrats to you! All good then aside from her low sex drive which has got to suck big time. To be honest (and its your business) that doesn't sound fair. If she knows you need sex more than her would it hurt her to put in a little bit more effort? Isn't that what a marriage is all about? And isn't the anal getting her in the mood more often?

I got similar good news but I'll put that in a post of my own.

urabus

Re: More Anal Sex - Transition

Post by urabus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Robert wrote:that doesn't sound fair. If she knows you need sex more than her would it hurt her to put in a little bit more effort? Isn't that what a marriage is all about? And isn't the anal getting her in the mood more often?.

I agree. Its dissapointing she can be so happy without sex, especially when I communicate how important it is to me.

Yes, its more often... Before anal, sex was less often than once a month. I have seriously discussed cucking her to seek satisfaction with a fuck buddy. I see it as a solution to her disinteret and my high drive, though she isn't comfortable with this. I I remain hopefull she reconsiders or her drive increases.