3 weeks anal only

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Robert

3 weeks anal only

Post by Robert » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:14 pm

I don't know what it means at this stage but me and my girlfriend have not had any vaginal sex in 3 weeks now. I had to share the good news!

There hasn't been any real discussion about it, but every time we've been straight onto the anal. Perhaps this is the breakthrough I've been hoping for. If it is it'll be the best christmas present ever! Who says dreams don't come true! :D

All I can add that so far its been about the best sex we've ever had. In terms of quality and quantity of orgasms for my girlfriend especially which is really pleasing.

urabus

Re: 3 weeks anal only

Post by urabus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Good news indeed, Robert. That's a fast progression. Are you both as enthusiastic about it as each other?

I think its exciting knowing that my wife and I are having more anal than vaginal. Is this the same for you?

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am

Thanks for sharing the news Robert. You could well be on the home strait. Sometimes the transition takes years, sometimes it's sudden, but either way it's most welcome when it comes. I think you'll be able to tell when it has. For you, other than the waiting, this was easy. For your girlfriend, she'll have had to find her own way here, in acknowledging the increased joy this brings to your lives.

Don't forget to keep us updated.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:07 pm

marcus wrote:Thanks for sharing the news Robert. You could well be on the home strait. Sometimes the transition takes years, sometimes it's sudden, but either way it's most welcome when it comes.

Robert,

I have to agree with Marcus. It sounds like you are, indeed, on the home stretch. As it's been several weeks since you posted, please keep us updated. I know I'm rooting for you.

Luvmywifesass

Robert

Post by Robert » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:43 am

Thanks guys. I'm very happy to report my good run of luck continues. Each time we have sex I've made it obvious I'm wanting her ass and she hasn't declined yet. The ratio of anal to vaginal had been improving but somewhere she must have made a decision, even if she hasn't stated it directly...
Not that I'm complaining :D
Perhaps its just the holiday season and all, but she has been very passionate these last few weeks. Frequency doesn't appear to be a problem as her recovery time from anal appears to have improved. Basically this is just like normal sex now which is perfect.
The only concern is if this is temporary and shes indulging me or thinking we will have vaginal again. In short, I'm not sure whats going on.

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Robert wrote: The only concern is if this is temporary and shes indulging me or thinking we will have vaginal again. In short, I'm not sure whats going on.

Even if you go back to some vaginal, it might be so obvious that its less enjoyable than anal. This would prove that anal is better. So dont be concerned if you do step back to vagainal once or twice.

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Well done Robert. I don't think you should worry. If she didn't want to have anal with you she wouldn't and the best news is, that from my experience that the more anal you have the less she'll think about vaginal.

Like urabus said, it can happen you go back for a bit. That happened with us, but it didn't last long, as the benefits at that point were becoming obvious.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:57 am

A report on where we are now:

Some of you were right and my girlfriend did ask for vaginal sex, which we have had now just a couple of times in the last month.
She said "I do have another hole you know". I'll admit, its a let down to hear those words but what can you do?? On the positive side, the sex was brief and what I'd describe as functional and nothing like the really hot sex we had been having. I'm sure she was as unsatisfied as I was but I can't say 100% as all I know is that my heart wasn't in it. I know it can sometimes be that way at the best of times but something sure felt different (ignoring the hole I was in).

She'd also been talking about her ass needing a rest now and again, but honestly she'd been fine up until that point. What is the concensus? Is it better to press on in the early days of AO, or to take some breaks for the best results? Or does it vary for individuals? She's never complained of being sore after so part of me thinks this may be some idea she has.

My limited trial of AO has so far convinced me even more that its what I need for myself in the future. It was fucking awesome! :D

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:58 am

Robert wrote:She'd also been talking about her ass needing a rest now and again

Man, you have to listen to her. She tries to tell you something. You should not discard this statement, if you want to keep your girl with you. Try to be comprehensive and not to push her too far too quickly.

That was my piece of advice ;)

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:01 am

agree with frenchie,

her needs are number one. yours are number two.

if she has the same respect for you then together you can work out what works for you both.