Had anal for first time, anal only possible?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
JoeBlo

Had anal for first time, anal only possible?

Post by JoeBlo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:05 pm

[I had this posted in Introductions originally but thought i could also post this here since it might be the start of AO :)] Hello everybody, i am new not to just this website but to anal sex in general, as i just had anal sex with a girl for the first time yesterday and i want to share my experience. my new girlfriend and i were having sex for the first time yesterday and midway she asked if i had ever had anal before and i said no. i have always been somewhat curious to try it before but have never found a girl willing to. i was so astonished when she asked but felt like i had just found the women of my dreams lol. she told me she loves anal and has it just about every time she has sex, so she told me to put it in.

i had no idea what to expect but when my head entered her sphincter it was the most amazing feeling ever, it was so tight and warm i was sure i was not going to last long lol. since i had never done it i wasn't sure how deep to go but she told me she is experienced and told me to go all the way in :D let me tell you when her sphincter was grabbing the absolute base of my penis and my whole cock disappeared into her ass i thought i died and went to heaven. i could even feel the pressure of her colon wrapping around my head thats how deep i was. the best part wasnt even over yet, that came when she told me she wanted me to cum in her ass, holy crap i almost fainted right there. i am now convinced nothing will rival the feeling of unloading your cum deep inside a girl's ass. anal is a completely different feeling, in a good way.

damn was that the most amazing thing ever and i really wanted to share it with people who understand, i cant believe it took me this long to experience this awesomeness. We both agreed we would have anal every time now and I am thinking of trying AO eventually, if you guys have any tips for me that would be appreciated :) how lucky I am to have met this woman.

mardobolo

Re: Had anal for first time, AO possible?

Post by mardobolo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Congratulations on the first time anal! It sure is a great feeling isn't it? The pressure and sensation of being fully inserted...nothing can compare. Unfortunately this means you are now on the path of craving anal sex like the rest of us!

It sounds like your girlfriend is a keeper! Just maintain the frequency of anal sex and try to include it every time you make love. AO isn't necessarily the goal for everyone here. My wife and I often have vaginal sex leading up to anal, but 100% of my orgasms now happen in her ass so I am a very happy husband. :D