are we going anal only??!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Re: are we going AO??!!

Post by Canassman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:39 pm

So tonight we talked about it...

I've been incredibly happy so far in 2015 with it being an "anal only" time - but still worried that at some time it could all change. So, I've avoided a conversation abt it at all... Until tonite. We've had a week of daily lovemaking, including what she described as quite likely the best orgasm of her life. Due to us both catching a virus we were exhausted & not able to have sex tonite. Instead we cuddled & caressed & chatted. I told her how much I loved her - her personality, intelligence, humour, & sexual nature. I told her how attracted I was to her physically as well - including her "brown starfish". She laughed & said she never thought of her asshole as sexy b4. I assured her it was. We both acknowledged that we were having the best sex of our 25 year marriage, and never felt more close & connected than now. She said she was glad I enjoyed it so much & said she loved it too. I asked if she felt pressured to do it (my big fear was this question) - she said no - that she loved it, loved me, & that it made her orgasms more intense than ever b4. She was up for trying any positions as well. She said that she did miss some vaginal action though. Ive had a cold sore all week & have been unable to perform oral on her - which I love to do. I reminded her it was almost gone & once it was I would happily satisfy her with some good pussy eating. In addition we talked about her using her dido more - perhaps for some dp action. She said she has been enjoying taking a submissive role in love making lately & thinks she may be sexually submissive by nature. In short she enjoys our anal only lovemaking & feels it has made us stronger. I think we r going Anal Only!
I told her how happy I was & held her & caressed her till she drifted off. As I listen to her breathing & I realize what a lucky man I am & I wanted to share the good news with u all.

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Thanks for sharing with us canassman. It's wonderful to hear success stories like yours. I've a feeling my girlfriend and I won't be far behind as anal is happening more and more often now, so that I'm sure it's become her preference too.

It's funny how women are shocked and surprised to learn we love the "brown starfish" and find it the most amazing and sexy attribute they have.

And she's right about it making you stronger - I feel that as we get nearer to AO it only makes us stronger, more compatible and more connected. I wish other couples could go through this too as it is the most amazing experience. Really special.

All I can add is - enjoy yourself! :D

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed May 06, 2015 12:46 am

Progress report:

All continues to be anal only - regardless of whomever initiates sex. Got into bed tonight & my wife casually asked me to put my cock in her ass. Love it - living the dream.

analgeil

Post by analgeil » Wed May 06, 2015 11:26 am

Its great to hear how much both of you seem to enjoy your improved sex life. And thank you for sharing that experience with us. I can't hide I'm a bit jealous not to be able to enjoy such a intimate relationship myself at the moment.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed May 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Canassman wrote:...All continues to be anal only - regardless of whomever initiates sex...

That's great to hear Canaassman. This is the way it usually seems to work for most couples I've talked to; they just gravitate more and more toward anal, until they just don't do vaginal any more.

My wife and I went through this process over a number of years. We progressed to the point that, for several years prior to going "anal only," we might have started in her vagina once every four or five times we had sex. Those times we did have vaginal it just seemed cursory, like it was being done because we were supposed to. Then, we went about two months without have any vaginal sex. I was excited, thinking my wife had come to the point she wanted anal only. Then she directed me into her vagina one night. It lasted about 15 seconds and she said, "It just doesn't belong there. I just think I'm built different." It was about two weeks later that my wife asked me if I cared if we didn't have vaginal sex anymore. I was overjoyed.

After that, it was like my wife felt more free to enjoy anal sex, without some feeling she was "supposed to have vaginal sex." We had sex more. She relaxed more. She wanted it deeper and harder. In short, she let herself enjoy it more, as she no longer had some feeling she was supposed to be having vaginal sex instead.

I believe you two are there, it just hasn't been said yet. Best of luck!

Robert

Post by Robert » Fri May 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Thanks for the update canassman. It does sound like the dream life!

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu May 21, 2015 6:39 am

I'm pleased to hear it's still good for the two of you. We've had a few successes on the forum lately. I hope in some way the community spirit here has helped you achieve your goal.
I always see each successful couple as another victory, defying the old conventions and showing that there can be another way which despite all the naysayers, brings immense joy and pleasure to both even when practiced exclusively.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:46 am

Another month gone by & still anal only! Now almost 6 months - 2015 is definitely a great year 4 us. We've been busy with social events, kids, travel, some illness - so we had a 2 week gap - thus when we started up again she was virginal tight - altho we both enjoy that too! She initiated by asking me to fuck her virginal ass. Took her on the edge of the bed while I'm standing. Brought her off to orgasm 1st with me following a few minutes later. After she said it was one of the best sessions & orgasms of her life.

She doesn't know about this forum, but I'm thinking about sharing it with her & hoping she will have an interest in joining. She's not really into this type of communication usually, but I'm hoping she may try...

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:55 pm

What a difference a day makes! This morning she told me she didn't think she could be anal exclusive! That her greatest orgasms come from me fucking her pussy & she missed it. We agreed to talk later. We just finished the conversation & she has gone to sleep. I was honest abt how much I've enjoyed the past 6 months - and abt how much I loved her for agreeing initially. We both agreed the past few months have been awesome, stress & anxiety free. I talked abt how much closer I felt to her. I asked abt artificial stimulation of her pussy - as she had talked abt dildo play & we haven't done any. I had a knot in my stomache as I have had the best sex of my life lately. & was not eager to go back to (what I perceive as) less satisfying sex. I explained that I loved her no matter what & wanted to try & seek a solution that would work for both of us. In the end she said we should continue with the anal due to the overall satisfaction we both feel sexually & she still loved it & perhaps vaginal was not worth the anxiety we used to feel abt sex. I tried to make sure I expressed my love forvhervwas the first priority & I wanted us both to feel loved, cherished, supported & fulfilled & maybe we needed more time to think & talk. However I am still worried she has just agreed to anal only to make me happy - even tho she says that's not so. I can't bear the thought of hurting my wife, whom I love & adore. Looking for any thoughts or advice...

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 am

Don't be despondent Canassman! I think you should take what she say's at face value and try not to let any negative thoughts or doubts drive a wedge between you. It is only natural that she feels a certain degree of ambivalence about the lifestyle you have chosen. I would find it odd if she did not, and indeed my wife had a few similar moments but it has never yet led us completely astray. You know (as I'm sure your wife does too) that nothing can bring a husband and wife closer than anal sex, and that being anal exclusive is therefore a really special bond. I don't think she's going to want to throw that away at this stage. You've handled all this, as far as I can tell, in the correct way. It must of course be a mutual decision, and not everyone is capable of making such a powerful statement or commitment, but you should re-iterate all of the positive things that this has brought to you both. Even she appears to acknowledge that overall anal only is better overall for the both of you and that vaginal is, and always will be a compromise.

My last thoughts on this are that your wife, given the long abstinence from vaginal sex, is that she's built it up in her mind into something that it never was. Some alternative stimulation, such as the dildo play you suggested would seem the way to go. That will either 'fill that gap' (so to speak) or clarify her feelings about vaginal sex.

Continue as you are to be loving and gentle and supportive with her. I hope this helps.