are we going anal only??!!

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Re: are we going anal only??!!

Post by Canassman » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:40 am

All is well, this January will be our 8 year analversary with no vaginal at all during that time. We both continue to be happy and feel this was the best choice for us. Happy holidays all (or maybe it’s happy hole-days)

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:23 pm

Canassman, Happy analversary. July marked 17 years of AO for the wife and I. Although we've slowed down from the last several years (due to heavy work schedule and other obligations), we still average about once a day (sometimes more, sometimes less). Here's to wishing you and the Mrs. many more years of AO.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:51 pm

I've enjoyed reading this old thread and going back in time. Reading about all the tentative hope, then worry, then not quite believing it's has all come true. We can all relate to this, I think.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:25 pm

9 years of AO and we r happily committed to our relationship and sex life.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:39 am

Canassman wrote: 9 years of AO and we r happily committed to our relationship and sex life.

It was probably stories like yours a few years back that inspired me. Couples like you were showing what was possible if we took it slow and steady. I spent the longest time giving my girlfriends anus so much love and attention and it paid off in the end.

I can't imagine what it must be like to reach 9 years and how happy you must be.

semi-normal

Post by semi-normal » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:02 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:39 am
Canassman wrote: 9 years of AO and we r happily committed to our relationship and sex life.

It was probably stories like yours a few years back that inspired me. Couples like you were showing what was possible if we took it slow and steady. I spent the longest time giving my girlfriends anus so much love and attention and it paid off in the end.

I can't imagine what it must be like to reach 9 years and how happy you must be.

Thank you Canassman others who have posted. As ChrisW states, it is inspirational. Although "envy" is one of the seven deadly sins, I use it in a positive sense in that I'm happy for those who have discovered such joy, closeness and love. Who knew anal could provide this long term ecstasy.

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:19 am

semi-normal wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:02 pm
Thank you Canassman others who have posted. As ChrisW states, it is inspirational. Although "envy" is one of the seven deadly sins, I use it in a positive sense in that I'm happy for those who have discovered such joy, closeness and love. Who knew anal could provide this long term ecstasy.

I think envy can be a great motivator! It is just the reality of seeing what another has and wanting it for oneself.

But anyway, if just one person can get inspired by one of these success stories then it is an amazing thing. I can't remember the exact story, but it was one couple sharing here that made me think it could be possible. Because of that I was able to guide my girlfriend towards anal-only happiness and we will never go back. Only now do I ask myself what made us carry on having vaginal sex for so long? I know it's probably best to move on and not dwell on the past.

I hope others can find what they need here and make their lives better as we have. Seeing my girlfriend enjoy anal sex, uninhibited and without the guilt she used to has been joy and something I'll always be thankful for.