Anal only wheelchair girl, my experiences

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
rollergirl

Anal only wheelchair girl, my experiences

Post by rollergirl » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:41 am

Hello internet.

I'm a 30 year old girl (well, woman, I guess?)
I have to use a wheelchair because of a spine injury that happened to me when I was a teenager.
Since the accident I had some problems meeting people and felt very lonely. When I did have sex it wasn't good because I lost a lot of feeling below my waist.

Now I have met a wonderful man who introduced me to anal sex. I wasn't very interested at first but wanted to give it a try.
I discovered I have more feeling in my anus than in my vagina and I immediately enjoyed my first anal experience very much.
Now I only touch my clit and vagina sometimes when I masturbate.
When I have sex with my man we have agreed to leave my vagina and clit out of it.
I find that it excites me to not stimulate the vagina at all, and he is much more interested in my anus.

We have been anal only for 6 months now.
On Christmas I had my first orgasm from anal sex. Before that I had been close to orgasms but couldn't seem to go over the edge.

I found this site and wanted to join to share experiences and speak to other people who enjoy this lifestyle. Now after starting anal only I feel more sexual and happy in my life. When I have anal orgasms I almost feel like a sex goddess. I'm not depressed and sad anymore and I have started to enjoy sex so much.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Anal only wheelchair girl, my experiences

Post by analsexonly » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:18 am

Welcome, and thanks for sharing! That's great that anal sex has provided you with sexual pleasure again and that you are able to orgasm from it as well. Once you had your first anal orgasm did you find it easier to reach orgasm again after?

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:36 am

Hi, rollergirl, and welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that anal sex has given you a new option for experiencing greater sexual pleasure than what you've previously been able to experience. I hope that it just better and better for you. :D

taylork

Post by taylork » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello rollergirl. I'm glad you discovered those feelings in your anus and how much better they are. For a guy too there is much more pleasure to be had from an anus than vagina which is why your man is much more interested in your anus.

I'm sorry you had the injury as a teenager that confined you to the wheelchair. My aunt had the same kind of thing in an auto accident so i know how much you must struggle day to day.

ParaAnalDomina

Post by ParaAnalDomina » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:11 am

I was born with a spinal cord Injury. Lost my vaginal virginity at 19 anal at 21. I do like vaginal (rougher the better since lack of full sensation) I played with my ass on my own out of curiosity. Was okay nothing amazingly at first. Lost my anal virginity it wasnt great but I found it was just the guy didnt know what he was doing. Recently (im 25 now) through a vibrating dildo in my butt and nothing else ive discovered I can squirt. Its fantastic

rollergirl

Post by rollergirl » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:03 am

Now it's 5 years later and I found this site again!

Some time after my post me and the man who introduced me to anal only lifestyle broke up. I had some other relationships, not a lot, and it wasn't anal only. I mostly enjoyed giving blowjobs. Vaginal sex didn't excite me, but I pretended.

Now my anal only man and I reconnected during covid and we are in anal only lifestyle relationship again. We are very happy to find eachother again and I love the sex so much. This time we will not break up. :!:

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:05 am

Hi @rollergirl, it's good to hear from you! I'm sorry to hear that you broke up and weren't able to stay anal only or enjoy vaginal sex during that time, but I'm also really glad to hear that you've gotten back together and resumed the anal only lifestyle it sounds like you enjoyed so much!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am

Congratulations for getting the partner back who will satisfy you sexually. I wish you all the best and lots of good anal sex.