Made it official

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
mardobolo

Made it official

Post by mardobolo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:39 am

My wife and I had an interesting conversation that I wanted to share.

For a long time my wife has been off of oral contraceptives (they give her negative side effects). As birth control (we're done having kids), our solution has been for me to wear condoms when we have sex during the risky times of the month. I don't love condoms but it's simple and side-effect-free.

Anyway, for the last year or so we've been doing anal more and more often as part of our sex. At first it was an occasional thing after vaginal intercourse when we felt especially kinky. She learned to enjoy it and we found the positions we like. And so over time it became gradually more and more frequent. With regard to the condoms, I would wear it during vaginal and then remove it when I "moved up a floor" so to speak. Don't need birth control in the anus. :D

Around 6 months ago, things evolved to a point where we've been having anal every time we have sex. It's been a gradual transition and it feels perfect for us. I still usually start in her vagina, but over these last six months I always finish in her ass. I forget what it feels like to have an orgasm in her vagina.

Getting to the conversation. The other night as we were getting started, my wife told me I could stop using condoms if I wanted. (Yes we know there is some risk of precome causing pregnancy -- but it's a risk we're willing to accept.) The point I thought was interesting is that the comment was her way of saying she knows I'll always be coming in her ass from now on. It feels like we've made it official in some way, which feels great!

It also feels great to not have to use condoms any more! Is anyone else using anal as your main form of birth control?

Robert

Re: Made it official

Post by Robert » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:04 am

mardobolo wrote:Is anyone else using anal as your main form of birth control?

I'd like to! And we're working on it!

I'm pleased for you and that your wife has seen this is the logical way forward. This has to be the most effective and enjoyable form of birth control and should be adopted more widely IMO.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:02 pm

mardobolo wrote:For a long time my wife has been off of oral contraceptives (they give her negative side effects). As birth control (we're done having kids), our solution has been for me to wear condoms when we have sex during the risky times of the month. I don't love condoms but it's simple and side-effect-free.

It also feels great to not have to use condoms any more! Is anyone else using anal as your main form of birth control?

It's great to hear your wife has embraced anal sex as a normal part of your lovemaking. I can relate to the fact that, compared to anal sex, vaginal orgasms are pretty forgettable.

Like you, my wife and I stopped birth control at a time when we always finished in her ass. Of course, as you pointed out, there is a real chance of pregnancy in doing this, as it only takes one swimmer to do the job. Therefore the only sure form of penetrative, natural birth control is anal sex. We felt someone relieved when we decided to go anal only, as we knew pregnancy would never be a concern again.

It's been more than ten years now that our only form of birth control has been anal sex. Considering the fact I've cum in her ass at least 2000 times in that period of time, I'd say it's a pretty reliable form of birth control.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:05 am

My girlfriend and I are also using anal only as birth control, as she didn't want to take the pill, and we aren't found of condoms. It is a big plus for both of us :)
When she discussed with her gynecologist, she had a hard time to (not) explain what kind of birth control she was using :D

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:29 am

French Lover wrote: we aren't found of condoms. It is a big plus for both of us :)

I think that's a given. Is there anyone out there who does like condoms?

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Congrats! Anal really is a safer alternative for avoiding pregnancy. Be very careful with precum and vaginal sex though! IIRC you should wait 6 hours after an orgasm to have unprotected vaginal sex, otherwise there could be some live sperm in the precum... that aside, precum is free of sperm and you should not have a risk of pregnancy as long as you finish in her ass.