Made the commitment

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Canassman

Made the commitment

Post by Canassman » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 pm

I guess this is a follow up to my other topic (are we going AO?!) - but after tonite that title topic seems unnecessary due to the certainty in our discussion. - but please read that 1st to understand how we got here. Since the new year we have been anal only with some questioning discussions.

The long & short is that tonite my wife informed me she felt very happy with being anal only! We are closer than ever, get along better than ever, and are having the most amazing sex of our 25+ years! Tonite we made the commitment to be anal only couple! I will still be orally loving her amazing pussy, but the real fucking will always be me cock in her ass! We coy of not be happier!

analgeil

Re: Made the commitment

Post by analgeil » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Congratulations to the two of you! I'm impressed (and also a bit jealous) about the amazing development your relationship made during the last months and weeks.

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:42 pm

I can't tell you how happy I am for you! You've both made the best possible decision for your relationship. And wow, 25 years?!? You must have had something great to begin with - only it now gets even better. No more knots in your stomach canassman, and amazing pleasure for both of you.
So chuffed for you :D

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:22 pm

I've been following your and your wifes progress as you find your way to AO. Its such an inspiring story and the whole community needs positive stories just like yours. AO is for everyone and we just need to get the word out there and demonstrate how happy it makes both the guy and the girl. And your wife has obviously been amazing with an open mind and willing to take that brave step many woman cant as well as always thinking about what is important to you and your feelings.

Anyway, i just wanted to say congratulations.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:53 am

Canassman wrote:The long & short is that tonite my wife informed me she felt very happy with being anal only! We are closer than ever, get along better than ever, and are having the most amazing sex of our 25+ years! Tonite we made the commitment to be anal only couple! I will still be orally loving her amazing pussy, but the real fucking will always be me cock in her ass! We coy of not be happier!

It's great when the decision is made by both parties. It's almost as though no one feels like they should be having vaginal sex. In almost every case, the couple feels more relaxed about anal and begins to enjoy it even more and more often.

As someone who's wife asked him nine years ago if I minded if we only had anal sex, I can tell you two, you won't regret committing to it.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:59 am

Thanks everyone. We are both so much more relaxed now, and in fact my wife's last two orgasms seemed to go on forever with me pumping away in her ass. She's been checking in and reading all the feedback - we r very happy & appreciate the encouragement.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:42 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote: It's great when the decision is made by both parties. It's almost as though no one feels like they should be having vaginal sex. In almost every case, the couple feels more relaxed about anal and begins to enjoy it even more and more often.

I don't see how it could be made by only the one :? But whatever, I do see your point about how/what they feel they should be doing. I myself feel like I'm in new territory as my perception about anal/vaginal changes, and you think , well it doesn't have to be one way?

To mr and mrs Canassman I'm pleased you found a resolution to your differences. Canassman, be good to her as I don't think you know quite what it means to go this far for your loved one.
As part of a couple that made the same commitment I prefer to look on it as always open to review. It's good and works for us now but I don't know that anyone can ever hold to a promise. Just give it your best and always be there for each other.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Canassman wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 pm
I guess this is a follow up to my other topic (are we going AO?!) - but after tonite that title topic seems unnecessary due to the certainty in our discussion. - but please read that 1st to understand how we got here. Since the new year we have been anal only with some questioning discussions.

The long & short is that tonite my wife informed me she felt very happy with being anal only! We are closer than ever, get along better than ever, and are having the most amazing sex of our 25+ years! Tonite we made the commitment to be anal only couple! I will still be orally loving her amazing pussy, but the real fucking will always be me cock in her ass! We coy of not be happier!

Great to hear. My wife & I haven't talked about officially going AO. However she hasn't been interested in vaginal sex for over 6 months now, but I don't think is ready for that talk yet. Maybe if we go a year I'll bring it up. So how did you start that conversation? I'd like an idea how to broch the subject.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:54 pm

The Conversation evolved over time in all honesty... it was an outgrowth of many previous conversations. Slowly getting comfortable telling her how much I loved anal... ensuring she enjoyed the experiences every time as well... as trust grew more and more over time, expressing how much I preferred it over vaginal... slow evolution To always finishing that way, even if we started vaginally... we had some rough times that we worked through in our marriage, but then I came across this forum and introduced her to it, which led to me having the courage to suggest going AO. Her decision was not necessarily enthusiastic, but a willingness to try it... I think we both found it rewarding, not only sexually but emotionally... and now it’s been over 4 years, and we often talk about how happen we both are with this decision, and that it was the best decision we’d ever made.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:23 pm

Ok. Thanks. I have an feel that if we do decide to go AO for good. It will happen the same way.