Sorry about that

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
blizzak

Sorry about that

Post by blizzak » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:22 pm

This is not the forum. For that post I apologize
Last edited by blizzak on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mmmmm

Re: fuck my buddys wife

Post by Mmmmm » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:25 am

Sounds like you need to do some serious thinking of what you want out life. Sorry if offends you to be so blunt..

analtom

Re: fuck my buddys wife

Post by analtom » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi Blizzak,
Here is how I would handle it: Get tested for STDs, but do it in the most untraceable manner. It sounds like you don't have an open marriage, so if nothing shows up now and over the next year, I would not say anything to her. You will probably cause a lot of pain for her if you tell her about it. I would also stop the current behavior if you do not have an open marriage. If you do find you have some acquired STD then you have to tell her and prepare for the worst. It sounds like you are not getting what you want out of your relationship with your wife. If I were in your shoes, I would try to talk with her about your needs and lead her. Women generally want to be led by their man. She's more than likely to respect your initiative. But follow the advice you see people posting here. You don't want to do anything that will turn her off to an anal lifestyle now or in the future.

MissChief

Re: Sorry about that

Post by MissChief » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:58 pm

The thread got changed from "fuck my buddys wife" to "Sorry about that"? Did the the author finally decide to have some shame? :lol: