It was a dark and stormy night...

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
curvesnedges

It was a dark and stormy night...

Post by curvesnedges » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:22 pm

Anal only/mostly journies have to start somewhere and ours (Let's go with E, her and J, him) starts one kinky evening in March 2015. We're a poly couple and were recounting fantasies and sharing stories from our experiences with other partners - a very unnerving but satisfying pastime.

One way to share fantasies is to caption pictures we find and share them. Maybe it's a girl being spanked and the caption is "today was jean day. You wore a dress. Bad girl. Lift the dress up and show me your ass"

Anyway, our other kinks aren't very important. What's important is that one day, I shared a caption with E for a picture/gif depicting a girl being slowly fucked in the ass.

"Elisabeth didn't know Tom would be home. Her ass, already sore from her day at the office, would have to accommodate one more fucking. She hoped her muscles and his horniness would result in his quickly getting off. His slow pace eroded her hopes"

E praised the caption multiple times claiming she frequently fantasized about vaginal chastity. About being a girl needing to get a multitude of men off, but only with her ass; the rest of her holes being only useful for lube.

We role played in bed, me threatening to avoid her pussy altogether and telling her how she would only be used in her ass. We were having a blast.

Soon, she shared this site with me, saying it inspired her fantasies and stories. In essence, our first agreement about anal preference began.

Since then, we frequently return to these concepts:
My cock belongs in her ass. It only goes in her pussy for lube
If she wants to get off vaginally, she has to earn time in her pussy via blowjobs or punishments. The time maxes out at 3minutes (right now...we're in discussions to make it 1 at most). Some times she gets off. Some times she doesn't.

Despite all our other kink play - ropes, spanking, plugs, toys, floggers, foursomes, threesomes...the used ass/vaginal chastity has been our baseline kink all summer. Her "anal whoreness" becomes in what we reflect and bask. Daily conversations. Date plans. Perhaps an example works best:

Recently we had a simple date night. Dinner. Talking. Then snuggling in bed. We hadn't been together in a week. As is wont to happen when two lovers have gone so long, making out quickly progressed to naked bodies and oral play. Violently, she flips me on my back and takes my cock in her mouth. Popping off she asks:

"One minute for every ten seconds in my throat, correct?"
"Yes"
Taking a deep breath she launches on to my cock. I feel her swallow and the pressure of her tongue and throat drawing my cock inside her is intense. She spasms on my cock, failing to take a breath she wanted. I finish the count
"8...9...10"
She pops off and gasps for air
"That's one..."

She repeats this twice to earn her three minutes. Rapidly, she changes positions to grab my cock and line it up to her pussy.
"For lube. Three minutes to lube it"

I go inside. And hold still.

"No one said I had to move. I don't need to stroke inside you to lube my cock"

She moans in protest. Thrashing under me trying to force some kind of movement.

"Two minutes"

I press against her. Slowly gyrating. Dropping my weight against her body. She's breathing sporadically. Gasps. Her body twitching to find a spot. Anything to make the best of her earned time.

"One minute"

Deadlines make for the best motivation...with her legs spread and her hips thrust upward she grinds own more time and releases a long and loud moan. I grab a nipple and her throat, closing her air

"Pussy is for pain. Pussy is for pain. Do not forget this"

She nods and writhes from the pinching and squeezing. I pull out. She grabs me, raises her hips and lines me up

"Where does my cock belong?"

"My ass"

"Where?"

"In my ass"

"Why?"

"Im your anal whore. Please use my ass. Please. I'm your anal whore. Please use me. "

"Yes. turn on your stomach. We need to only focus on your ass"

She complies. Once on her stomach, she grabs my cock again, lining me up to her tiny puckered hole.

"Please fuck me. Really fuck me. My pussy lubed you up. Now you can fuck me for real. Fuck your anal whore"

I slid in slow. Appreciating the familiar. The tiny twitching muscles lining her rectum. The variations in how she grips my cock. The near bottomless feel, especially compared to when hitting her cervix in her pussy. Now. I can go deep. Deeper. She moans. Thanks me. And begs me to use her ass. My anal whore's ass. And give her the gift all anal whores want - come in their ass. To fall asleep feeling it inside. To wake up and have more added. To go to work filled. Used

It has been a fun journey and we're excited to see where else it takes us.

PeachShaped

Re: It was a dark and stormy night...

Post by PeachShaped » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:40 pm

Wow what a fabulous story. I'm happy that you have such trust to freely explore such carnal emotions.

helloagain4737

Re: It was a dark and stormy night...

Post by helloagain4737 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:27 am

Amazing story - and quite inspirational! I may try this strategy with my wife, associating pussy with pain. I love it - so hot.