Rimming

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
GlassPlug

Re: Rimming

Post by GlassPlug » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:54 am

scioness wrote:While the tactile sensation is wonderful, there's something just sexy about being rimmed. Having so much care and attention bestowed by a skilled and eager tongue is exciting as hell, and even more if he's really enjoying himself too :)

This. Exactly.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Fri May 26, 2017 12:26 pm

I love being rimmed. I like how it shows that my lover is enthralled with my asshole and it really gets me in the mindset for anal penetration. I also enjoy giving it, but my partners have always viewed it as too "gay", even though they loved rimming me.

However, I'm currently in a relationship and we've recently committed to anal only. I'm hoping he will be more open to having his ass explored while we increase the focus on mine. :)
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Fri May 26, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm getting fed up with people claiming certain things are too gay. If as a man you're doing it with a woman, or vice versa, it cannot be gay, because by any definition, for you need two of the same sex for that. So whatever a man and a woman chose to do together cannot be gay.

I swear, the next time someone says my favorite sexual kink is too gay I'm going to make them question their own sexuality. Obviously this need to distance themselves from anything they perceive as too gay hints at strong repressed homosexual feelings and a need to compensate by supposedly being the most straight guy they can be. Maybe give them the url and phone number of a homosexual help hotline? :twisted:

KinkyGermanGuy

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Yes, rimming is not gay. It is just anal. I do that without even thinking of gay. It would be more gay if I actually would do it to a man, maybe, but just because I am a man, too. If my female partner would do that to me it would be much appreciated, but sadly she is "a picky eater". I do not feel a little gay just because my anus is a erogenous zone.

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Completely agree.

Males and females have anuses. Focusing on the anus has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Except that you like ass :D
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sat May 27, 2017 7:20 am

And I hate every label.
Labels are given by insecure people, so they know what they aren't.
We are attracted to people, and we have sex with people (I hope). It's the attraction that matters, not what we call it.
When asked, I say I'm attracted to males, and females. 'Oh, so you're Bi'. Yeah, whatever.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sat May 27, 2017 10:13 am

Buttwoman wrote:And I hate every label.
Labels are given by insecure people, so they know what they aren't.
We are attracted to people, and we have sex with people (I hope). It's the attraction that matters, not what we call it.

I really liked what you said there; it's very rare in these days people recognizing we're attracted to people (and the underlying importance of that). I would like to add a "detail", though. Yes, we are (ideally) attracted to people, but that doesn't mean people don't belong to specific Umwelten. Children are people but that doesn't put them in the same category as adults. Same goes for males and females, each belonging to their particular worldviews (within certain ranges, obviously). Having that said, what we call it/name it can have relevance insofar as males and females belong to different Umwelten: there are different reasons for being attracted to men or women and different reasons for a person to be attracted to others of the same or different Umwelten, so, "labeling" isn't just a useless classification.
AnalAnnaLisa wrote: Males and females have anuses. Focusing on the anus has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Except that you like ass

That's partially true but, as Buttwoman pointed very accurately, we are attracted to people. That means we can't really like "asses" (unless we're taken by great perversion) for in this case the person would be completely erased and replaced by a hole (which would be an extreme objectification). Following the previous example, children (and corpses, and elephants...) also have asses but that doesn't mean a normal person would be attracted to it.

We are attracted to parts of the bodies only to the extent that they represent/symbolize something about that person in that body. E.g., wide hips in a woman means she's probably very womanly; same thing for broad shoulders or body hair in a man, etc.

rita_b

Post by rita_b » Mon May 29, 2017 6:37 pm

My husband absolutely loves rimming me. We are planning to explore this further as we embark on anal only after years of anal mostly. I can say that his tongue relaxes my outer sphincter and I accept his penis very easily after rimming. It also provides lubrication, even though we apply Pjur brand silicone lube before actual fucking. The combination is perfect for us.