Rimming

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
mardobolo

Rimming

Post by mardobolo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Since my wife and I started incorporating anal penetration into all of our sex sessions, one of the unforeseen (by me anyway) consequences has been rimming. This started with me using my tongue on that part of her I love so much -- a very natural thing to do before fucking. To my surprise she got into it too! (To me it feels *amazing* to be rimmed.)

Here are some of our favorite positions:

- I'm on my back, knees to my chest and she rims me. I love to hold her head against my ass, it feels very dominant.
- She's on her hands and knees (doggy style) separating her cheeks with her hands while I rim her. This makes her pussy very exposed and she loves to be finger-fucked when I do this. I love to see how dripping wet her pussy gets just from anal stimulation alone.
- rimming 69: she lays on her back with her knees to her chest, I'm on top sitting on her face and bending over to lick her. I use my upper arms to pin her legs and my hands to open her up her bottom. Both of us get really good access this way. It probably helps that I'm a foot taller than she is.

Does anyone else do rimming on a consistent basis as part of the lifestyle? Any tips or positions you recommend?

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Rimming

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:34 pm

I rim her on a regular basis. She does not reciprocate.

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:21 pm

We both do it to each other. While it's most accurate to say she receives about 4x as often, we both enjoy giving and receiving.

mochisex

Post by mochisex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:44 am

Love to do rimming on females, but dont like to receive.

Blamethefiancee

Post by Blamethefiancee » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:42 pm

I'd prefer not to receive but I love to rim my fiancee. She'd never had it done before I came along. Now, she expects it any time we have sex.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:52 pm

I *love* to rim a girl. It's a great way to prepare her cute little hole to be fucked, too. :)

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:19 pm

I can't imagine having anal sex without rimming before--anymore than I could imagine vaginal sex without oral sex before (although my last partner in fact preferred vaginal sex straight away, followed by oral sex, then anal if/when I was lucky...). Rimming isn't only necessary preparation for the main event--it's fun in its own right! I think I've been rimmed twice in memory, once by my first girlfriend and once by my most recent one. They both seemed squeamish about it and I was indifferent to the sensation. But I love performing it and I love watching my partner getting turned on by it! Excellent question--and happy new year, everybody!

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:15 am

While the tactile sensation is wonderful, there's something just sexy about being rimmed. Having so much care and attention bestowed by a skilled and eager tongue is exciting as hell, and even more if he's really enjoying himself too :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:29 am

Giving and receiving are both awesome. Giving, for the same reason performing oral sex is enjoyable for anyone—it's nice to give such pleasure to your partner, and because it's particularly intimate. Receiving, because it feels really good, especially if coupled with a handjob or alternating between a rimjob and a blowjob. Wonderful.

analrosette

Post by analrosette » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:18 am

I absolutetly love rimming my girlfriend's rosette. I do it as often as I can, in fact almost alway when we have sex.
I alternate by slowly fingerfucking her deep with two or three fingers and rimming her after I've lubed her ass.
This is usually followed by me fucking her in the ass.

I find the taste and texture of a clean female asshole incredibly exciting. It makes me a hundred times hornier than when performing cunnilingus.

She sometimes rims me and I love it. It's usually done with a lot of cockplay and fantastic and sensitive cocksucking. She let's her tongue whirl on my perineum (the sensitive area between your balls and your anus) and then goes for my anus and lets her tongue whirl around there. Eventually she focuses more on my anus then on my cock which is sooo good.