Anal Only for 5 Years Now...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
secretlisa

Anal Only for 5 Years Now...

Post by secretlisa » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:15 am

I am a 35 year old woman in the UK; my partner & I have been AO for the last 5 years. He is much older than me and has never fully penetrated my vagina.
I had never had very much sex, only having had two previous sexual partners, and have suffered from vaginismus since an unpleasant experience in my teens. This has always made vaginal sex very uncomfortable for me, so sex mainly consisted of me performing oral on them.
When I met my current man, the first time we slept together I tried to accommodate him in my vagina but he has a much thicker penis than I had taken before. I did attempt to take him, but with my condition it was much too painful and we had to stop with his glans barely inside. He was extremely understanding and I offered my tried-and-trusted oral technique to relieve him, but he then told me he actually preferred anal intercourse and maybe we could try that?
It seems bizarre to me now, that I never thought of it before, but neither of my previous partners had shown an interest so I suppose it just didn't occur. Anyway, with some lubrication, I soon had his penis all the way up my rectum and experienced my first ever 'proper' sexual intercourse - he was able to thrust in and out with ease and I truly enjoyed the sensation. It did feel a little odd at first but it hardly hurt at all. When we talked about it afterwards he expressed surprise that he been able to penetrate me so quickly and easily, and thought that I must have been experienced - he assured me that it was very unusual for a woman to take him so easily!
We haven't looked back from that day - I certainly don't miss vaginal sex and he has educated me to satisfy him with ass-to-mouth, bondage and many other non-mainstream activities. I wear a glass buttplug everyday and am now being anally trained with bulbous anal stretching tools in the evening, with a view to anal fisting eventually.
I can honestly say that going AO is the best thing I've done.
SL

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: AO for 5 Years Now...

Post by analsexonly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:54 am

Hello and welcome. I've moved your post to the Introductions forum, just FYI.

It seems that it's not at all uncommon for women with vaginismus to somewhat naturally drift to anal sex as an alternative, and often to become anal only. It's quite a logical alternative when vaginal sex in comparison is a painful, uncomfortable experience and anal gives a far more pleasurable sensation.

I truly thing anal should be encouraged as a legitimate alternative to vaginal in such cases, because even those women who manage to overcome the pain of vaginismus over time tend to still not get much pleasure out of it, and end up doing it just to please their partners or out of a sense of vaginal sex being the "right" kind of sex that women have.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:15 pm

It was a similar for us secretlisa.
When I met the woman who would later become my wife I noticed that she did not orgasm from vaginal sex.
I brought up the subject, much to her initial embarrassment, and we made a visit to an adult emporium where she purchased her first vibrator.
After that purchase I brought up anal sex which she was open to trying. Prior to this she had been an anal virgin.
An added incentive for her was that she often contracted a urinary tract infection from vag sex which would mean a course of antibiotics.
We soon settled into very mutually satisfying anal sex.
She was having multiple orgasms with no UTI's and I was having the best sex of my life.
That was over 20 years ago and we have never felt the need to go back to the vagina.

Vaginismusgirl

Post by Vaginismusgirl » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:17 pm

For me vaginal penetration is not even possible