Another successful story: from "anorgasmia" to pure bliss

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Analonely

Re: Another successful story: from "anorgasmia" to pure blis

Post by Analonely » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

F655A wrote:I just stumbled upon this. It makes an interesting philosophical change from the standard fare. But, sadly, appears to have fallen down a hopeless rabbit hole argument over semantics, and the inability to arrive at an agreement on the conventions of communication..

Yes, it did, and it saddened me. I don't recall exactly but I remember the guy just passing through whatever I said in complete abandon and disregard (never refuting, though).
F655A wrote:For me, masturbation is good. It keeps me from objectifying others as the means to fulfill my needs.

That's precisely the opposite of what masturbation is/does (at least in the sense I'm criticizing). In order to happen, you MUST objectify the other, e.g., that hot gal you saw in the gym but know nothing of: when you masturbate to her, you're treating her as you wish (object) in order to fulfill your desires. You don't know whether she would like it or not to be treated in this or that manner — and you don't care. That's the definition of objectification. We are, obviously, in the realm of intentions, so harm is minimized, i.e., thinking of treating somebody as a dog and doing it are two different things. Thoughts, however, compose the bulk of our intentions and intentions compose the bulk of our actions, way of life, and so on.
F655A wrote:Some might call me narcissistic, since I find my own self sexy and exciting.

That is very narcissistic. What's probably happening is that you're treating your own image (object) as detached from yourself (subject). So you're not excited by yourself but rather by your image. That's why homossexuality tends to be profoundly narcissistic, since the other is much more similar to you than the opposed gender counterpart, be it spiritually or physically.
F655A wrote:I feel that enjoyment of one's self is a very good pre-requisite for establishing a non-codependent, non-predatory communion with another individual.

Yes, that is, and that's precisely the sad part of the story (at least regarding the non-codependent-thing). The business realm is the realm of reciprocity, for instance, and that's precisely where you can't find love. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, and we're done with it. You only love your mom (I hope you do) because you depend on her and vice versa; that's one of the reasons why this is such a sacred bond. In contrast, if/when you treat others as commodities you can only find relief for itching, never fulfillment. That's why lovemaking is a mutual act, not a reciprocal one.

F655A

Post by F655A » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:05 pm

I would derive no satisfaction from arguing someone out of their convictions, even if I could.

This is your post, and I defer to the possibility of your receiving responses that are more in agreement with your views.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:47 am

F655A wrote:I would derive no satisfaction from arguing someone out of their convictions, even if I could.

Pitty... I got here by being proved wrong countless times in the past and I keep moving forward by being proved wrong in the present.
F655A wrote:This is your post, and I defer to the possibility of your receiving responses that are more in agreement with your views.

This is not my post— this is a post that belongs to a forum which in turn belongs to its owner. I "thank you" for your deferment but I'm not looking for approval. In this particular case I hope I can shed some light on the subject and, in an even better case scenario, people can benefit from it in their relations with themselves, with their lives and with others.

Buckboy

Post by Buckboy » Wed May 17, 2017 8:26 am

It is possible an object is a point by which relation and relativity are defined as a star to a constellation or an angle to a square. Larger or smaller the function seems to be subjective when a relative state exists between objects, each coexisting in objective states until relating on the dependent condition of influence to the other changing the real state to subjective. The form of identifying an objective sexual act is easier than an objective fantasy, it is the ejaculate. If we identify everything it is related to as subjective then we can see a natural extension to masturbation and fantasy as a constellation of productive ejaculate. The quintessential aspect of ejaculation to humans can be as institutional as civics, science or religion and must be as florid in the body of ritual and function as the dialogue in such institutions which general defines a 'spriit' of purpose with both proper an diabolical characteristics. Identifying this state of ritual or function may illuminate a set of constellations but it doesn't replace their objectivity while at the same time producing a subjectivity to an original position, e.g. the ejaculate.