Recent Luck

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
tom

Recent Luck

Post by tom » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:12 am

As some of you know, I do not get anal as much as I would like. But recently I got some. I am not a kiss and tell guy, but the anonymity of this site allows me to describe the recent experience: It took a little time to get in. While she explained that she was far from being an anal virgin, she had not done it in a while. Her preference was doggie style but I explained that spoons or her on top might be better for her. She declined, reiterating that doggie was her favorite. She warned me to go in slow but actually it was tight enough that that slow was the only way to get it in. Once in it felt perfect. Not too tight and not too loose. She decided to add a vibrator to her clit to help her get off. The slightly distant, passive vibration felt good against my penis. It was 20 to 25 minutes of heaven in that vibrating, perfect-tightness ass. At one point I slipped out accidentally. I was concerned for her comfort since my penis was very dry. She did not object with the delay of me adding more water-based lubricant. Unfortunately even with the vibrator and my extra thrusts she did not get off and she wanted me to stop so she could use the bathroom. After that delay she then took the condom off and finished me by giving head, with me of course fantasizing that I was in her ass. While I got most of what I wanted, I felt like a failure in that I did not get her off. Especially since I pride myself in usually succeeding in that department. Hopefully I get another chance sometime to do better for her, but both of us have very busy schedules with hers being the busiest so it is likely to be a while. Please do not hold your breath waiting to hear about an encore. I also do not spit the best game so who knows if it will happen again. I'm just very, very thankful that I was able to have that experience and am envious of you guys who have a regular, live-in arrangement and many opportunities to get it right. Please don't take a wonderful lady and situation for granted.

singleinDC

Re: Recent Luck

Post by singleinDC » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:36 pm

There are plenty of women out there, a very large percentage of whom enjoy anal and orgasm easily, and even more powerfully, from it. Don't set your mind and heart on this one woman just because you got anal from her once! Keep looking for "the one," I still think there is one out there for me, too.

tom

Re: Recent Luck

Post by tom » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:36 am

Thanks Single,
And sorry about a long response delay. It is always good to speak with people like you who have an attitude of abundance as opposed to scarcity. I am aways thankful when such folks come into my life and remind me about this. I have already been getting positive responses from the women who are around me and it is probably from the afterglow of the more recent experience, which I discretely do not talk to them about. While vaginal is better than nothing, it does not give me the energy level I get from the gift of anal. Your outlook will likely serve you with results since it is very resistant to setbacks. I look forward to hearing about your future success stories.