Most public place you ever had anal in?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
johnbeau

Re: Most public place you ever had anal in?

Post by johnbeau » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:22 am

This story made me cum, Minorkeyes! :shock:

DaveSingerman

Post by DaveSingerman » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:18 am

First gf, lived in North Dakota so whenever I visited we wound take every opppurtbity to be nasty. She never let me fuck her ass but loved tongue penetration and often times if I was rimming or sucking her asshole or nibbling at her ass hairs would look back sheepishly half embarrassed whisper and ask me why I’m not “going inside” so she LOVED getting oral pleasure in her butt. The most public place I gave her a rim job was a grocery star parking lot. And she gave me a blowjob when we were at a train crossing held up by a train. Another story with her once we were cuddling on a friends couch as they were out getting party supplies I started kissing her neck and groping her thigh and she grabbed my hands and shoved them in her ass, nd then repositioned herself to full out shove my fingers in her butthole. It completely just took my off guard. And she followed it up with pulling them out and I thought She was gunnna suck them but she put them my mouth which was hot. That’s kinda public as it’s at a friends house.

Only other public type encounter was when I ate a girls ass out in a laundry room of an apartment building I was renting a room in. She was looking out of the window while I was doing it and completely topless. She was WILD she once streaked through the halls naked for no reason. Those two girls I always think back to during lonely nights lol

Jecampbell

Post by Jecampbell » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:55 am

On a trampoline in the front yard during the day. Our body weight made us sit low, so no one could really see us unless they walked up to the trampoline.

While camping,

At a swingers club

Family restroom at the mall

TheJoyOfPassion

Post by TheJoyOfPassion » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 pm

On the beach. Sand can be really a pain in the ass. LOL

Sky

Post by Sky » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:17 pm

In a supermarket. In the warehouse. I think few may spot us but it happens.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:36 am

I haven't. Strictly at home kind of guy as I like my comforts.

BiDeSign

Post by BiDeSign » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:49 pm

At a party, on Friday night !
No one takes a lot of notice, when you're sitting on someone's lap. :shock:

anallady

Post by anallady » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 am

Public places...let's see. First was a pool in high school, and also on my parents front porch one night.

The funniest was leaving a warehouse store, you know...the kind that doesn't put anything in bags so you end up with stuff just randomly packed into the back of your car? Well we had just checked out and we're going to load it all in the car, but apparently, this was annoying hubbs who was complaining that it took SOOOO LOONGG for me to rearrange a couple things. The next thing I knew the skirt to my sundress had been hiked up just enough and he got right behind me....and pop. Slipped right in. I attempted to finish organizing all the stuff in the back of the SUV but I'm pretty sure I wasn't very useful until he pulled out like he hadn't just dropped a load in my ass and we went right back to our weekend errands and loading up the groceries.

Done it in the kitchen while we were fixing family dinner. Pulled off down a dirt road after I had been sucking his dick on a road trip and opened the back door, bent over the back seat an took him up my ass. Was once on a road trip blowing him with my ass up in the air...no panties, and letting my finger my ass while a truck driver enjoyed the show for several miles.

But I'm most excited about an upcoming vacation. He has promised to take me to our first sex club and expressed an interest in bending me over a sofa in a "get to know you" lounge area. I am very turning on by this and the thought that he might even strip me down in a playroom and put me on display while he fucks my ass. I'm guessing that people who go to sex clubs are not exactly surprised by anal sex...but the thought that someone or even a group of people may see my husband instruct me to bend over and watch him slide his cock up my ass hole makes me really wet.

analogue

Post by analogue » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:09 pm

This years summer vacation:

We were on a small mediterranean island. Really small, maybe 100 people living there and a few holidaymakers in summer. On the hilltops of the islands in the Adriatic Sea you can find platforms for military batteries, relicts of WW2.

We climbed the hill near the village on a very narrow trail through the macchia. From the platform on top we could see other islands, sailing ships, the village and the harbor and the people over there. From the distance they looked like tiny insects.

Fortunately I always have a small bottle of lube in my rucksack and we were all alone. One minute later we had anal sex under the summer sun with a spectacular panoramic view. Priceless!

Two years prior to that, on that same small island, i asked my wife if we should try a month of only anal sex. Now it’s nearly two and half years ...
AO since 01 August 2017

washlee422

Post by washlee422 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:45 am

Hmmm, so many...

I’d have to say libraries! In the stacks at a the central library in major metro city and a couple of med-school libraries in the surrounding area;

A helipad;

A bus;

A few parking structure rooves -inside and outside cars;

A movie theater;

A restroom in a church rectory;

And, a bathroom in a law enforcement office.

Those are highlights, but not an exhaustive list.