Most public place you ever had anal in?

Tell about your own experiences with the anal only lifestyle.
Hairbear43

Re: Most public place you ever had anal in?

Post by Hairbear43 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:52 am

This Texas boy got drunk with my big booty Sicilian girlfriend on the beach in L.A and at 2am I lead her down to the water and put her on hands and knees with the water hitting us and I got on my knees behind her with her face looking out towards the ocean. And you can let your imagination go from there.. I'm usual a passionate private man but I was young and drunk so I didn't care that a few girls watched in the dark....

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Most public place you ever had anal in?

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:23 am

TheDirtyDon wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 6:44 am
Earlier this year, wife and I went to Fuerteventura and stayed near Corralejo. There is a large natural park to the South East of the town which has sand dunes running for miles and miles. We walked across it naked on our way to the beach (we are naturists). You can see for miles in any direction, so took the opportunity to ass fuck in the middle of dunes. Also had a little watersports session and a few blow jobs as well :)

Cool we are naturists too, we always go to nude beachs. To be naked is an absolut freedom.

Anal In public places, only in the nude beach and in the water. When the waves come we have to jump together and those junps give us an amazing feeling. After a few jumps we both come.

In the sand, when she is really hungry and needs to be feed, she blows me until I'm fully drained.

But we only do it if we are alone, one thing is sex in a public place, other thing is sex in/with pubic ;)
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.