New Introductions forum

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
analsexonly
Site Admin

New Introductions forum

Post by analsexonly » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 pm

In an attempt to keep the General forum cleaned up with more focus on anal only as a general subject, a new Introductions forum has been created for new members to introduce themselves, and all existing introductions moved there. Please do not post new introduction threads in General.

prettypink

Re: New Introductions forum

Post by prettypink » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:15 pm

That makes sense.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:42 am

Uhm, I was thinking about an old joke that ends something like: "Introduction is NOT penetration"...

oaktimber

Post by oaktimber » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Learning my way around the link, new here...my girl and I are "anal only" I brought it up and she agreed, she had been looking for a Man that enjoyed fucking her "ass only" for many many years..it's like a match made in heaven as I prefer anal sex only. The sexiest woman on our planet are anal sex enthusiasts!

klebernunes

Post by klebernunes » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:34 pm

I´m from Brazil! I´m straigth! I´m 42! I´m married! I do vaginal sex with my partner, but all my libido is anal oriented! My first long term relationship was anal only, but it cannot endure some other relationship problems. The following long term relationship that still going to this day, for the last 13 years was a a delicious anal only honeymoon for the first seven years, and then suddenly it just start turning cold. We have now a child, a very smart and full of energy and beauty boy that is 3 years old now. I´m desperate about my present situation. After the birth of my little boy, my wife´s sex drive and desire just turn of. She refuses to go for medical treatment. I believe she´s suffering post pregnancy depression. I´m turning desperate about to bury my sexual drive to keep my family stand still. Just don´t know what to do. Some word of help, please!

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:06 am

klebernunes, I sent you a message about relocating your post to the introductions forum as I can't figure out how to move a single post into a new subject.

This topic was purely informational and I suspect the meta forum is rarely read.