Anal Only FAQs

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Anal Only FAQs

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 am

Since the Frequently Asked Questions page is so prominently linked to from the header of this forum's theme, I've been giving it some thought. It has just been the standard phpBB FAQ, which is mostly useless and generic. It includes some basics about the forum software, which I think could be simplified down to just a few Q&As, and I think it should instead focus on anal and anal only topics.

What I'd like to know from the community is: what are some examples of anal and anal only FAQs you'd like to see included and answered there? Post as many as you'd like, in as crude a form as you'd like—whether it's just the question or a full question/answer combo. I'd like to get a discussion going and work together as the very experienced and resourceful community we are to develop a good set of Q&As on this page. To get ideas going, I've added a few small ones of my own to the page already, which are also open to modification!

MissChief

Re: Anal Only FAQs

Post by MissChief » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:06 am

Are there any health risks?

We are obviously not the place for medical advice, but I think we have enough knowledge and experience to say that the risks of anal sex depend on the practices you are engaging in. I don't know how broadly you want to answer this question but it's very important to address this to make people aware of potential health risks and dissuade people from illusions and myths. Also, it will help keep people safe, which is a top priority when it comes to sex. ;)

dirtyoldlady

Re: Anal Only FAQs

Post by dirtyoldlady » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 am

I've seen some really terribly wrong advice out there on the WWW coming from medical professionals. And just recently came across a page from a fellow AO (male) who gave what I felt to be terrible advice regarding glass toys. So I do think we need some FAQs that address some of the "don't do it or you'll never be right again" scare tactics out there.

Scioness also mentioned that we might want an FAQ regarding enemas. I am a little busy with my business right now - summer is my busy time, but I might be able to write something up over the next week or so and submit to you, if you'd like. I was a completely green newbie to enemas when I started all this 8 years ago, and there was a website much like this one where I got some amazing advice. Unfortunately, the website has morphed into something different than it originally was and I don't know if any of the original participants are still active. I can check. Haven't been there in a long time.