Why so many guests

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
MacyGirl

Why so many guests

Post by MacyGirl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:58 am

Whenever I look at who's online in the forum I find most are "guests" and not "members."Come on people join us and contribute. We'd love to hear from you and your AO experiences. It's ok to be into what you're into. No judgement here. Heck, you might even meet that perfect someone who's into exactly what you are.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Why so many guests

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:19 am

In any community, especially one with a potentially "embarrassing" subject like this, the number of lurkers is always going to outweigh the active membership—from people just browsing and reading without posting themselves, to people stumbling across the site from various web searches and following links. We average around 400 unique visitors and 3,500 pageviews per day, so there are a lot more passive viewers than participants. It would be great to have more of them participating, I agree!

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:32 am

This thread actually gave me the impetus to make an account. I have been lurking for a while but I guess I just didn't think I had anything worthwhile to add to the discussion. Maybe other lurkers have similar worries?

The e-mail requirement could be another deterrent, considering the topic. I assume it's in place because otherwise the forum would be overrun by spambots, but unfortunately people (me included) tend to be lazy and don't want to take the time to make a throwaway e-mail address for a forum.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:38 pm

No doubt the email requirement is a limiting factor for some, but you're right, it's to prevent spambots, which inundate this place without multiple levels of protection.

MacyGirl

Post by MacyGirl » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Sadomania,

I'm/we're glad you are here. Thank you for joining us! :) We love lurkers too but love having real people talking about what we love. Hope to hear from you again soon.