If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
Haunter

If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:56 am

Hi everyone,
I was speculating about this: if your identity were somehow revealed and people in evertday life were able to link your profile here with you... how would you react? Would you be concerned by such a fact or just wouldn't you mind at all?
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Re: If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you

Post by MissChief » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:33 pm

I'd mind it because I should be able to choose who I want to know about different parts of my life, how they should find out, when they should, etc. I think everybody should have that privacy and freedom. There are people I would never want to know, and people I would want to know but should know because I told them.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:21 am

I'd ask them what they were doing here ...
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:58 pm

I can be open here because of the anonymity. But if it happened, I'd have a bottle of wine, then say, "Why the hell aren't YOU trying this?"

ohmyanal

Post by ohmyanal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 am

I love when people find me online...

Thing is I use an alias anyway, so if someone REALLY did know who I was for real... I'd be like YEAH DUDE! :P ANAL FOR THE WIN!!! Have you checked out my hentai site yo? :D I'm a bit loony I suppose, but I think most people who worked with me know that.

I own 2 adult websites and I've had a couple people know who I was when they came to the hentai site I own.

I actually have a chat menu on the hentai site, so I get to know a bunch of people around the world, I'm sure if my clients, customers etc from my rave scene and/or my Ecommerce scene knew about what I was doing online, they wouldn't be surprised.

:D
Last edited by ohmyanal on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elli Sanders - the Anal Freak :D

ohmyanal

Post by ohmyanal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:04 am

Haunter wrote:Hi everyone,
I was speculating about this: if your identity were somehow revealed and people in evertday life were able to link your profile here with you... how would you react? Would you be concerned by such a fact or just wouldn't you mind at all?

Oh and thinking is not as free as you think my good sir.. glucose is a mighty expensive meal for the ol' brain. Better keep it up or you'll end up with dementia and other fun things. :D ... just giving you shit, I know what you're saying, just been seeing it and been wanting to say this... so here it is :P love ya!!
Elli Sanders - the Anal Freak :D

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:51 pm

ohmyanal wrote:
Oh and thinking is not as free as you think my good sir.. glucose is a mighty expensive meal for the ol' brain. Better keep it up or you'll end up with dementia and other fun things. :D ... just giving you shit, I know what you're saying, just been seeing it and been wanting to say this... so here it is :P love ya!!

...I'm afraid ohmyanal I don't understand your sentences here. Could you please rebuild the concept with different words? Thanks
Think, it's free ;-)

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 am

It would be hard I think. I already have to deal with guys who can't take no for an answer or just rude assholes who think they are owed attention. A lot of guys interpret friendly or polite gestures as flirting. Now add to that them knowing I do anal would probably just make things worse.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:27 am

I am already quite open with who i am and what i'm into. I stream video games on Twitch and i had a drunk cards against humanity night, and some viewers got curious, and i was blatantly clear about my personal sexual interests. Some thought it weird, few thought it was interesting, and one thought it was quite exotic. I am not afraid of who i am in the sheets, and am very open about it with a few of my closer friends. If all of them and my family knew, i wouldn't be ashamed of it, i would live it, just like i do now.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Sgt_Valk wrote:I am already quite open with who i am and what i'm into. I stream video games on Twitch and i had a drunk cards against humanity night, and some viewers got curious, and i was blatantly clear about my personal sexual interests. Some thought it weird, few thought it was interesting, and one thought it was quite exotic. I am not afraid of who i am in the sheets, and am very open about it with a few of my closer friends. If all of them and my family knew, i wouldn't be ashamed of it, i would live it, just like i do now.

Dear Sgt_Valk, I admire your freedom, but... Aren't people around you somehow upset? Does anyone unfairily judge your buttsexualism as if you were perverted? I think it would be very appreciable to be able expressing your true self without concern of others' thoughts -I myself usually act like so- but for this specific topic I'm quite afraid things would be read in the wrong way. It's a great pity, but I feel so...
Think, it's free ;-)