If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
Sgt_Valk

Re: If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you

Post by Sgt_Valk » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:05 pm

I get some funny looks sometimes. But aside from that i never get anything openly expressing disgust or anger, no disappointment or anything like that. And a lot of them have asked why. And i explained that it makes me feel closer to my partner, have a deeper trust between us, and if you take your time and do or right, it actually IS more pleasurable for both parties. I would like to think that i would be able to explain this to my family and friends that aren't as close as well if i had to. Right now i think there are about 20-30 people, that actually know my face and name, who know how adamant i am about anal being at least a part of my sexual activities.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Ok, then let me ask you this (I want to understand more):

•if someone had the occasion of asking you the open question publicly, in front of a crowd of people you don't know, would you mind it or live it without concerns?

•Have you ever encountered, among those to which you revealed your ( =our... ) preference, anyone who listened to you and then supported you or even openly shared your tastes?
Think, it's free ;-)

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:27 pm

I would probably tell them with no qualms about it. I feel comfortable enough at 26 to know and own who i am and what i am into.

Of course people have supported me! My last relationship ended due to being stationed across the world from each other in the military. We were anal only for quite some time together and one of our last conversations had something to do with going AO and she hoped she could find someone else as into it as me. It was an accident for us, but, the very next guy she was with was grossed out by it. My best friend is a woman, one night while catching up after i got back from korea, the subject of anal came up. I told her i hadn't had my genitals in a vagina in over a year. She laughed and said 'lucky you!' I will definitely take that as encouragement. A few of my other friends acknowledge it, but don't say anything about it really, a few are very curious as to how i have 'pulled it off' like it was some kind of trick. I just make it known during the early stages of dating/before dating that i am very into anal. I dont MIND vaginal so much, i just have a heavy preference.
The Sgt

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:44 am

I'm fine with revealing my identity from here, really. I'm not ashamed of being anal only... proud of it actually! :D

The only embarrassing part would just be knowledge of my sex life being open to the more prudish among us, not the anal only part.

minorkeyes

Post by minorkeyes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm a pretty open person. I enjoy sex greatly and at this point I have little reason keep things 'secret'. I don't think sex is taboo, embarrassing or 'off limits'. I am very comfortable with nudity, exhibitionism and so forth as well.

My sister and I are lovers, we're married. Everyone knows. Meh.

bubblebootygirl

Post by bubblebootygirl » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:47 pm

i thought you were suposed to put up a pic...maybe i should take mine down
im in lake dallas tx.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 am

None of my friends, or business assosiates could give a flying fuck what I do in my spare time, in bed, or out on my boat. I only use a nickname on some sites to keep from getting flooded with dick-pics.
Btw- If you send women unsolicited dick-pics, you are just a dick yourself- it's harrassment!

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Haunter wrote: Dear Sgt_Valk, I admire your freedom, but... Aren't people around you somehow upset? Does anyone unfairily judge your buttsexualism as if you were perverted? I think it would be very appreciable to be able expressing your true self without concern of others' thoughts -I myself usually act like so- but for this specific topic I'm quite afraid things would be read in the wrong way. It's a great pity, but I feel so...

You would be amazed what you can get away with if you deliver it in a confident or confidently indifferent way. In a way people are like sharks. Sharks go berserk if they smell blood. You start apologizing for the things you like and its like the sharks who smell blood. You will get ridiculed. Be confident about what you like and you will get away with it. That's why gays in entertainment got away with being gay long before it was socially accepted in general. As a Dutch saying says: Bold persons own half the world. Or the English equivalent: Fortune favors the bold!

Gapeseeker

Re: If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Post by Gapeseeker » Wed May 11, 2022 11:47 am

Everyone knows I prefer anal. It’s not a secret, I’m known as the anal trainer in my circle lol

Rimmer

Re: If your identity were accidently revealed, how would you rea

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:11 am

Many years ago, before we were married, my, now, wife told some of her friends and work colleges, that I was into anal. She had previously asked me never to talk about our sex life to my friends, so I was a bit annoyed at her for breaking her own rule. She was trying to see what other people thought, ie, was I normal or a perv, she was very sexually naive back then. First I thought I could never see any of those people again, due to thinking they would think bad of me - but in the end I had to see some of them for work reasons. As I met them, on by one, they all gave me a big smile and an even warmer than normal greeting, both men and women. Not saying they must have all secretly been into anal, no I don't think they were, well, not all of them, but there seemed to be a new kind of respect there, I wasn't vanilla and they had a respect of that - over the years one or two let their kinks out too. Maybe knowing mine encouraged them to talk about theirs. Having said that, I also have friends now who I would not reveal my, various, kinks to as it would offend them and I simply have no need to offend them.