Current text disappearing!

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
Haunter

Current text disappearing!

Post by Haunter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Tonight it happened to me various times the following annoying thing:
while writing, all at a sudden my text disappears, then I have to retype everything (hoping to remember the original thoughts).

Does it also happen to you?

Can anyone explain me why is it so and how to avoid this in the future? Administrator, can you help somehow?

PS I'm using a tablet
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Re: Current text disappearing!

Post by MissChief » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:18 pm

I haven't had that problem on any of my devices so far. Maybe try using another browser on your tablet and see if you have the same problems?

Does it happen on other sites?

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:21 pm

I have not used other browser so far. And think it hasn't occurred elsewhere. I may have spotted that it happens usually when I switch between the browser pages and come back here. Anyway I add another weird fact: sometimes (happens only here) when I jump here and there among words I am typing the new added letters appear not where I am typing them but maybe at the end of the current word :?:
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm confused by your other problem. So you are typing and suddenly what you're typing shows up somewhere else?

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:22 am

scioness wrote:I'm confused by your other problem. So you are typing and suddenly what you're typing shows up somewhere else?

Maybe I have the word "garden" and intend to write "Garden" instead. Sometimes I place myself on the right point, delete "g" and when type next "G" I obtain "ardenG". Things similar to these ones...
Think, it's free ;-)

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Honestly sounds like your device...I haven't had any problems like that on any of my devices.

Tablets and phones are just annoying to type on sometimes.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:19 pm

This has nothing to do with this site and, as scioness says, sounds like a device-specific problem. Topic closed.