New forum email method

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
analsexonly
Site Admin

New forum email method

Post by analsexonly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:57 pm

It's come to my attention over the past few months that there are some people who have registered but never received their verification link via email, which is required to complete the registration process. As a result, many people have never been able to finish signing up and have their accounts in limbo. I'm really sorry about this to anyone who's had issues with it, and I'd like to correct it for anyone who's reading this and has been unable to register.

I've just changed the email method within the forum software and it looks like it should send more reliably going forward. I'm going to re-send the registration emails to all unactivated accounts with this new method, and then after a few months I'll start deleting the old never activated accounts to free up the usernames for use again so people can retry. If anyone has any issues signing up in the future and manages to find this page, please email me at admin@analonlylifestyle.com, and I'll do what I can to get your account activated.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: New forum email method

Post by analsexonly » Sat May 26, 2018 6:27 am

Just FYI, we're having some issues with forum email again and haven't gotten it quite resolved yet, but it should be working again at least for most people at present. If you have an issue, let me know.