Changing user name?

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
singleinDC

Changing user name?

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Aso, are you able and willing to change our user name here without deleting past posts? Thanks!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Changing user name?

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:47 pm

If you send me a private message with what you want it changed to, I can do so. It will not change it in the quoted text of other people's replies to you, though.

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 am

singleinDC wrote:Aso, are you able and willing to change our user name here without deleting past posts? Thanks!

Does this mean you're no longer singleinDC... literally? Hoping you've found an AO partner. ;)

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:04 am

MrsCanassman wrote:
singleinDC wrote:Aso, are you able and willing to change our user name here without deleting past posts? Thanks!

Does this mean you're no longer singleinDC... literally? Hoping you've found an AO partner. ;)

Nope, still single, sadly! :o I was just starting to think that maybe this user name is rather tacky. What do you think?

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:08 am

singleinDC wrote:
MrsCanassman wrote:

Nope, still single, sadly! :o I was just starting to think that maybe this user name is rather tacky. What do you think?

Not so tacky... Good advertising. :) until such time you do find that special someone.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:45 am

Not so tacky... Good advertising. :) until such time you do find that special someone.

Ah, that is good to hear. :) I guess my issue is I want this forum to feel like a safe and inviting place for women, not a market for a bunch of guys seeking anal. Hopefully someday soon I will be changing my name out of necessity. :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 22, 2018 7:23 am

Users can now change their own username in the User Control Panel –> Profile –> Edit Account Settings.

mpugh66@gmail.com

Post by mpugh66@gmail.com » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:49 am

I tried user control panel > profile > edit account settings and my user name is the same as my email. I don’t want to change my email just my username but can’t click on it