There seems to be an epidemic of Catfish here

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
fantasizing-realist

There seems to be an epidemic of Catfish here

Post by fantasizing-realist » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:00 pm

So I only just found this site relatively recently, and even then I rarely visit. However, when I did find this site I immediately noticed two things:

1) There's only about one openly female account here for every three or four openly male ones (no surprise there.)
2)Of the female accounts, somewhere between two in three of them and four in five of them show nearly all the signs of being a certain variety of Catfish. Namely, a man pretending to be a nymphomanical woman to get himself off.

There's another social media site I frequent that also has a a lot this variety of catfish, and I actually quite literally wrote the book (article) on how to identify them.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-beh ... oled-again

Go ahead; read that and honestly tell me you don't see a lot of "females" here that sound exactly like that.

French Lover

Re: There seems to be an epidemic of Catfish here

Post by French Lover » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Well, what is your point? That female on the internet should be all like prudish virgins?
You clearly never met any of those girls IRL. I did. And not to fuck them, just to make, you know? Friends.
I've always seen that, when a women is loudly saying she lives sexually freely, there are always angry frustrating man howling "FAAAAAAKE". You may not believe them, but you can not say, at the other end of the world, how their lives are.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: There seems to be an epidemic of Catfish here

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Accusations of members being fraudulent are not allowed here without something substantial to back up an individual claim, and that should be done in a private message to me if you have substantial evidence.