disproportionate number of sadomasochists?

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
fantasizing-realist

disproportionate number of sadomasochists?

Post by fantasizing-realist » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the women who say they enjoy anal (both on and off this site) have a disproportionately high frequency to also be sexual masochists?

The implication I'm getting is that they like anal for the *pain* rather than the pleasure, and i thus consider them to be only "second degree" analists, if you see what I mean.

Canassman

Re: disproportionate number of sadomasochists?

Post by Canassman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:50 am

Hmmmm... I have not noticed that specifically, perhaps because of my own situation I interpret what u e read from that perspective- my wife describes herself as submissive, but I don’t think she is a masochist. She enjoys anal & doesn’t like it if it hurts, but her desire to be taken and have me make decisions for her is a strong motivation.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 pm

No.

Devlsfire

Post by Devlsfire » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 am

I am a masochist, but I dont enjoy anal pain. I have too many pleasure receptors and have enjoyed anal for all of my sexual life. I have no desire to feel pain there. That would mean something is terribly wrong, which could be seriously bad for my health.