Seeking moderators

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Seeking moderators

Post by analsexonly » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 pm

In an attempt to keep on top of spam while also allowing legitimate new members to get their posts approved quickly, I'd like to add one to two moderators. This would also enable the site to keep running properly when I'm on vacation or otherwise busy. Any established members who have been around for some time should feel free to reply here if interested.

the2beans

Re: Seeking moderators

Post by the2beans » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:19 pm

I've been around here (under one name or another) since inception and being a software person I am online most of the time daily and have experience moderating forums. There are surely more active members, but if you need assistance, I'd be happy to provide it.

For what it's worth, some members here can verify that I/we are who we claim to be.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Please welcome the2beans as the site's first moderator! I'm still looking for at least one more for the time being, so if anyone else is interested they should say so now.

urabus

Post by urabus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:51 am

Good news!

I'm just over a week old and recognised the need for extra mods straight away. I know I dont qualify due my short history. I'm happy that another mod has come aboard so our conversations can flow better. No disrespect to analsexonly.

marcus

Post by marcus » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 am

If I can help I will. It has been sad to see you obviously overwhelmed and this fledgling forum not able to thrive as it ought. Being in a different timezone I can probably be of use.

Obviously this would require some discussion, or instruction in how you wish it moderated, but I'm happy to give it a go and see if it works out.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 pm

marcus is now a moderator as well. That will do for moderators for the time being—if the forum continues to grow, more might be sought out.