Why Dont people find this place?

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Why Dont people find this place?

Post by analsexonly » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:05 am

Search engine optimization is complicated, I'm not an expert at it, and while I've made improvements, the forum still lags behind certain other results. But it is on the first or second page for a lot of related results. What would make a real difference is boosting it on some more general search queries, like "anal sex", "prefer anal sex", etc.

Sgt_Valk

Guests!

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:02 am

I love seeing how many guests are viewing the forums! To me that says that there are people that are searching for the topic of anal only. I just wish there was more conversation. I love reading peoples experiences, attempts(failures and successes), peoples interest in the topic ect.
I like seeing the new people joining at the bottom of the forum main menu and knowing our population is growing, but am kind of saddened when we don't get an intro or a share lol
Does anyone else feel this way?
Or is it just me?
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Guests!

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 am

Active members are always a minority of any online community. The forum averages 500 sessions/3,000 pageviews per day, yet it's not uncommon for a day to go by with no active participation. I'd like to see more as well.

Sgt_Valk

Re: Guests!

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:32 am

Well yeah, but we are closing in on a thousand members and only have close to 250 intros. 250 very interesting and exciting intro's i might add.

Also, this post should probably be moved to Off-Topic. Just realized i could have put it there instead as it really doesnt have a lot to do with AO itself, more of the community we have here. Sorry about that.
The Sgt