Fake acounts

Discussions about the Anal Only Lifestyle forum and blog themselves and their management rather than the subject matter therein.
marcus

Fake acounts

Post by marcus » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 am

There are many fake/spammer accounts. Don't they ever give up?

assman99

Re: Fake acounts

Post by assman99 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 am

I haven't noticed spam here for a bit, but are you referring to someone littering the forum with posts that basically amount to jerkoff chatter? That, I noticed. And I was wondering if the fact that no one is responding to him is a pleasantly reassuring indicator that the majority of this forum's users aren't here just to stroke their dicks to some fantasy literature and try to mix cuckolding and other totally unrelated fetish stuff into this board.

Kal El

Post by Kal El » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 pm

I have taken this forum pretty seriously.

1. It's nice to know that you aren't alone. 2. It is a place that those of us that are in an AO relationship to give advice and help those who desire one.
3. It is a place to talk to like minded folks.

My hope is that others feel the same.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:53 pm

So far, it has only been the one I've found a little...inappropriate.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 am

No I meant if you look at the members list there are many accounts which have obviously been created to spam the forum. There seem to be a couple of new ones everyday. Just an observation rather than a problem as these accounts are not actually posting anything (as yet).

About the other matter - I had noticed - I'm sure they'll move on if they don't get a response.