Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ThePerfectFoil

Greetings

Post by ThePerfectFoil » Sun May 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello to all! I can't believe there are other people like me out there!

I'm 29, a straight male, living in Eastern Iowa.

I had an interest in anal starting at the age of 14, first got to have anal sex when I was 20, and about a year ago swore off vaginal intercourse for good.

The feeling of being inside of a woman's ass is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. While I have met a few women that will do anal every so often, finding women that will go anal only has been damn near impossible. With that said, I'm not allowing myself to give up the chase for what I want in a sexual relationship. I'm just not sure how or where to find her ...

Anal is so much more fulfilling than vaginal sex. It forges a deeper bond with your partner, feels so much naughtier, and gives unbelievable orgasms. I feel sorry for the closed minded people that refuse to even give it a try.

I'm glad to be part of this community!

amorous945

Re: Greetings

Post by amorous945 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:05 am

Welcome to the group, ThePerdectFoil! Your sentiments are expressed quite commonly here, but I think that the idea of just finding a "ready made" anal only girl is an unrealistic goal, and swearing off any form of sexual expression, in my opinion, isn't a very smart way of achieving your goal. I think that it's safe to say that most of the couples in this group who are anal only or who practice anal sex 99.9% of the time, evolved into this relationship in their lives over a series of many years from an otherwise good, strong and healthy relationship-sexual and otherwise. I encourage you to read over the accounts of how others achieved this goal in their lives, and work from that perspective. :D If your'e not really looking for a relationship, per se, but something more casual in nature, the chances of getting anal in that scenario are slim, too. A woman has more power in this arena than do men. If a woman looking for a casual sexual encounter were to state right off that she only does anal, she would have a much better chance of getting her needs met than a man asking for the same thing. Even though anal sex is steadily growing in popularity in heterosexual relationships, it still isn't mainstream by any stretch of the imagination, much less, anal only. If you can find a partner who is willing to engage in anal semi regularly, and enjoys it, the likelihood of moving toward an anal only lifestyle in this scenario is much greater than trying to find an anal only girl.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue May 03, 2016 10:47 am

welcome indeed, and I would echo the thoughts of amorous945. You are unlikely to find an anal-only partner right away, and a decision like that could limit your ability to find a great relationship with someone who may be interested in exploring anal play and progressing to a predominantly, or even exclusively, anal sex life.

My wife and I evolved that way over many years and are now AO. Best of luck in your search no matter what decision you make though. We would not change a thing.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Wed May 04, 2016 12:17 am

True, I doubt any woman on Earth was ever "born" being AO! :)

They need to be in a safe and comfortable relationship where the dude slowly but surely persuades her to explore this option... ;)

I suppose you might get lucky and find a girl who broke up with a guy who made her AO - but I doubt that would happen too... as no man would ever let go of a woman who loves it in the ass! :mrgreen:
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat May 14, 2016 8:17 am

KeepItReal wrote:True, I doubt any woman on Earth was ever "born" being AO! :)

They need to be in a safe and comfortable relationship where the dude slowly but surely persuades her to explore this option... ;)

You would be incorrect, and that point of view suggests that it's always men who really want anal only relationships and that women don't naturally think that way and only do it because of pressure from their partners. That's not the case. There are many women who first experimented with sex and masturbation anally, for a variety of reasons—some just were more turned on by anal play, some do so for fear of pregnancy, or a desire to retain virginity, or because vaginal penetration is uncomfortable or painful. Even when later exposed to vaginal penetration, many women who started out with anal for an extended period of time continue to prefer it long term.

KeepItReal

Post by KeepItReal » Sat May 14, 2016 10:30 am

analsexonly wrote:
KeepItReal wrote:True, I doubt any woman on Earth was ever "born" being AO! :)

You would be incorrect, and that point of view suggests that it's always men who really want anal only relationships and that women don't naturally think that way and only do it because of pressure from their partners. That's not the case. There are many women who first experimented with sex and masturbation anally, for a variety of reasons—some just were more turned on by anal play, some do so for fear of pregnancy, or a desire to retain virginity, or because vaginal penetration is uncomfortable or painful. Even when later exposed to vaginal penetration, many women who started out with anal for an extended period of time continue to prefer it long term.

True, there are always "outliers" in any population... but as a general rule (which obviously has exceptions!) Men are the active party in encouraging Anal and Women are most often then not, reluctant, so need to be persuaded!

Some only need a nudge in that direction, and thankfully this seems to be on the increase... while others women require monumental effort!
Still others, may never open themselves up to the wonders of Anal... such is the tragedy of life in this cruel and unjust world lol!
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!