Anal red headed wife!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ajbbmw1991

Anal red headed wife!

Post by Ajbbmw1991 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Hello!

I have been married to a petite beautiful red headed woman for over 20 years and we have been together for over 25. We first had anal sex shortly after we began dating (she was an anal virgin) and she very much enjoyed it. It became a regular part of our sex life but never exclusive. I'd say we had anal about 50% of the time we had sex in our 20 plus years of marriage but she liked variety so we did vaginal and oral too. Anal has always been my favorite though without a doubt.

Over the last few years, our sex life has naturally progressed to the point where we did anal about 90% of the time. Over the last nine months, we have gone anal only - but never really discussed it; she just said one day she wanted me to cum in her ass all the time, so I gladly accommodated her.

Now, it's official: she recently decided to go off the pill and we are now anal only as our method of birth control (there is still a chance she could get pregnant!). I am now thrilled to be an official part of the AO lifestyle and this board has been informative as we make the transition to AO.

amorous945

Re: Anal red headed wife!

Post by amorous945 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello, Ajbbmw1991, and welcome! Your situation pretty much mirrors our experience. After the birth of our last child, we progressed more and more towards anal. Now, though I sometimes accommodate her vaginally, we still end up finishing anally. No pills, condoms, diaphragms or surgeries needed. Anal, the perfect solution!

Canassman

Re: Anal red headed wife!

Post by Canassman » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Anal was definitely a part of our family planning process over the years. Welcome aboard! We had a similar progression, although I was the one to suggest going AO. We are happier than ever.