Long time reader, first time poster

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
louise

Long time reader, first time poster

Post by louise » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:43 am

Hi all,
Thought I'd finally say hello.
I've been with my man for a while, and a couple of months ago, at my suggestion, we went anal only.
I've been in a relationship that ended up being anal only before, and it was something I loved, something special.
After some resistance to the idea, he's on board now, and it's been anal only since about September.

So thought I'd say hello and add my name to the list of lifestyle followers.

amorous945

Re: Long time reader, first time poster

Post by amorous945 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi Louise, and welcome. It's especially nice to have a woman's perspective, since the common misconception is that only guys enjoy anal sex and woman just submit to it to please their partners. If you feel like sharing sometime, it would be nice to to hear how you started on the AO path.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:18 pm

You are most welcome. Not only you are an anal lover girl ready to talk about it :) But also you are fully in the "AO lifestyle" you conviced your boyfriend to go AO.
This is rather unusual, since most of the time AO came on the man's request - though women also can find pleasure and happiness in AO lifestyle ;)

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello Louise.
louise wrote:Hi all,
After some resistance to the idea, he's on board now, and it's been anal only since about September.

Coincidentally I've just started a topic on that in the general section.

louise

Post by louise » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Thanks gents :)
The first AO relationship I was in was at his request, not mine, but it was beautifully intense and fulfilling.
I've pretty much always played with my butt since I started masturbating, so I was quite aware of how I could take pleasure from anal penetration. Just took a little while to find the guy I wanted to share it with.

My present man wasn't entirely at ease with the notion, even though he'd enjoy it when we did it, but we've got there. :)

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Louise, I think I can speak for the whole forum when i say we'd like (much) more details from you.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:29 am

Indeed, you are the first woman on this forum (to me) who is the one who requested to go on anal only in the couple.

louise

Post by louise » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Well, what would you like to know?
I'd previously been in a relationship that became AO, and it was an amazing experience, something I wanted to have back in my life, with the man I'm presently with.
For me, it's a way of being much closer and more intimate with the man in my life.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:42 am

Louise, it's hard to know what questions to ask because it's all so interesting.

I would love to hear more about both your experience in convincing your partner to forego vaginal sex in your relationship together and your own personal reasons for desiring this. What drives it for you?

For me the fascination with AO and this forum tends to come down not to the idea of having a lot of anal sex, as I think a lot of people enjoy anal sex, but rather the decision to forego vaginal sex, or at least the consciously made decision to use the anus as the primary sexual orifice.

louise

Post by louise » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Marquis wrote:Louise, it's hard to know what questions to ask because it's all so interesting.

I would love to hear more about both your experience in convincing your partner to forego vaginal sex in your relationship together and your own personal reasons for desiring this. What drives it for you?

For me the fascination with AO and this forum tends to come down not to the idea of having a lot of anal sex, as I think a lot of people enjoy anal sex, but rather the decision to forego vaginal sex, or at least the consciously made decision to use the anus as the primary sexual orifice.

Ok, some personal history.
I've always enjoyed having my anus stimulated, ever since I was a teen.
I didn't attempt full anal sex with a guy until my early twenties. Vaginal intercourse has often led my partners striking my cervix, which is a bit of a mood killer for me. Anal's always felt far more intimate, both emotionally and physically for me. Why wouldn't I want to make love in a way that I enjoy and lets me feel closer to my partner?
Fast forward a few years and I'm in a relationship with a guy for long enough for him to admit that he prefers anal. Which was fine with me!
After that relationship failed, for reasons other than sexual, I dated a lot of guys (I'm late 30s) and I'm now with someone special, who despite his initial reluctance (guys have hang ups about anal sex too) has seen the way it's changed my sexual experience and is happy to have sex anally with me.

To be honest, I'm surprised I'm the first female to make the choice - or at least write about it here. I can't be that rare a beast, can I?
Mind you, it's not something I share widely, so perhaps not.