Hi everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Restless Soul

Hi everyone

Post by Restless Soul » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 am

Hello fellow sodomites.

I recently stumbled upon this website and was excited that there was an online community that shares my love of anal sex.

A bit about myself. Following my divorce from a prudish woman who saw anal sex as a dirty sin, I relocated to Europe. For the last three years or so I've been fucking women in the butt on a regular basis. It's great sex and I can honestly say that my penis has never been happier. Strictly speaking, I'm not anal only, since there are some women who refuse to have anal, in which case I fuck them in the vagina. But I can't live without anal. In the contest of passion the anus always wins over the vagina.

I'm currently looking for a long-term relationship with a woman who wants anal only. I'm also thinking of writing a book about my sex life.

Anyhow, nice to meet all of you.

AnnoMundi

Re: Hi everyone

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Restless Soul wrote:I'm currently looking for a long-term relationship with a woman who wants anal only.

In a way aren't we all? :D

Anyway, be welcome here and feel free to write that book.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Welcome here Restless Soul :)
Why a book?
Just to know, how do you meet the women you fuck in the ass "on a regular basis?"
Think, it's free ;-)

Restless Soul

Post by Restless Soul » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10 am

Well, the book is only an idea. There's already a book on the subject entitled The Surrender, by Toni Bentley. She's a former ballerina who discovered anal sex with this guy called A-Man. Her book is an account of her years of taking it in the ass from A-Man. To the best of my knowledge, there's no book about anal sex from a man's perspective. Again, it's only an idea.

About finding women, well, some weeks are better than others. I hang out at a lot of Latin American bars, where, if I'm lucky, I can find a woman who's willing to take it in the ass. Brazilian women in particular are fond of anal sex. Colombian women about 50/50. Among European women I've found that Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian women are the most open to anal sex. That's not to say that all of them like it, and again this is just my personal experience.

But these anal encounters are mostly casual hook-ups and one-night stands. When I can't find a woman at a bar or café I usually visit a prostitute for anal sex. I've been in longer-term relationships that have involved anal sex, as well as vaginal sex. Some of these stories I might share on this forum. But I still haven't found that "Mrs. Right" who's willing to take it ONLY in the ass.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:53 am

Hi restless soul. Welcome to our club. Glad you love anal, and don't give up the search- We are out there.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:50 am

Restless Soul wrote:Well, the book is only an idea. There's already a book on the subject entitled The Surrender, by Toni Bentley. She's a former ballerina who discovered anal sex with this guy called A-Man. Her book is an account of her years of taking it in the ass from A-Man. To the best of my knowledge, there's no book about anal sex from a man's perspective. Again, it's only an idea.

About finding women, well, some weeks are better than others. I hang out at a lot of Latin American bars, where, if I'm lucky, I can find a woman who's willing to take it in the ass. Brazilian women in particular are fond of anal sex. Colombian women about 50/50. Among European women I've found that Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian women are the most open to anal sex. That's not to say that all of them like it, and again this is just my personal experience.

But these anal encounters are mostly casual hook-ups and one-night stands. When I can't find a woman at a bar or café I usually visit a prostitute for anal sex. I've been in longer-term relationships that have involved anal sex, as well as vaginal sex. Some of these stories I might share on this forum. But I still haven't found that "Mrs. Right" who's willing to take it ONLY in the ass.

Thank you for answering! :)
Yours are good news, since latin american women are those I like most, at first sight :D
But they also told me that it's a cliché that one finds hookups in bars and alike. I believe it's not cliché, but since I am not an afecionado of bar stuff I don't know. How do things evolve there? You just ask them directly or what?
Think, it's free ;-)